Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Exbf thinks our CO is just a "baseline or guideline"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
and I have to be willing to do more than what it says...BWAHAHAHA!!!

ETA: I've been advised to explain my ex is a "stage five clinger" cause I sound a little bitchy...he's sooooo annoying!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Why is that funny?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM
That's what my ex thinks to. He also thinks the medical part in it doesn't apply to him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Um, because he's delusional. I don't have to do anything not in the CO.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is that funny?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Medical part? Copays and insurance?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what my ex thinks to. He also thinks the medical part in it doesn't apply to him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:46 AM

In by DFs court order it says that it is the basic amount of time that the kids should be with their father and that both parents are encouraged to work it out to allow more time when possible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Yes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Medical part? Copays and insurance?

Quoting Anonymous:

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:48 AM
When dads say they are only doing what's on the co and nothing else they get mother fucked up and down.

Is yours specific. Most allow for some wiggle room to be worked out between the parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:48 AM
My ex lives out of state. I consult my lawyer before I agree or disagree with anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

In by DFs court order it says that it is the basic amount of time that the kids should be with their father and that both parents are encouraged to work it out to allow more time when possible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:51 AM
He got everything he wanted in the co and I still give tons of leeway. He gets pissy and freaks out when I do say something won't work. He also wants to talk to me. Every. Single. Damn. Day.

Which is NOT in the CO!

Quoting QueenBof6:

When dads say they are only doing what's on the co and nothing else they get mother fucked up and down.

Is yours specific. Most allow for some wiggle room to be worked out between the parents.
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Why not be a decent human being and work with him? I mean you sound bitter and angry in your op and no child deserves to go through the " I'm not doing more than the CO because he wants me to" game. If he's a danger that's one thing, but if its to be a spiteful bitch, then grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured