Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ashley Madison Update for the judgementals

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Does anybody know if this site is worth it? I just signed up, but I'm having trouble actually getting in so...

So, since everyone pretty much thought the same thing, here's a few facts for you all.

Yes I am married, and no, I am not going to cheat on dh. I never heard about this site until coming onto CM, and honestly didn't believe it. Then I saw their logo "life is short, have an affair", and felt sick to my stomach. It's just, wrong. I couldn't believe that is what the site was really for. So I told dh that I was going to sign up for it and check it out, he didn't mind. Then when I did sign up, it never accepted me info I guess, IDK. Oh well. Obviously wasn't what I was actually looking for.

And thank you so much for those that were throwing out slander and trying to degrade me. It's amazing how little any of you know of anyone's situation, yet you IMMEDIATELY start in on "you're a slut, you're a whore, good for nothing, skank". Yes, you are all VERY mature. And it clearly shows just what you're level of maturity is, by what you say.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:57 AM

I didn't know what this site was, but from some of these responses I think it's a place where low lives and homewreckers go to, it's disgusting!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Maybe her husband cheats on her.. Maybe he's mean and unloving.. You can say she should just leave, but some people just don't do that.

Quoting imultracool:

OK hooker. Ashley Madison is a website for married ppl. So either you are married or you are interested in married men. Either way you are a whore. Id say I am more mature than you in that I am not a selfish asshole and would never cheat on my husband or sleep with someone elses husband. You should probably grow up and make some adult decisions. Adults dont cheat. Immature sluts cheat.

Quoting Anonymous:

Very mature.

How exactly do you know if I'm married or not?

Quoting imultracool:

Hows about you quit being a slut and divorce your husband. Then you wont have to sneak around like a fucking nasty whore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Ah, name calling, yes, you are indeed mature.

You don't know why I'm on the site, but yes, continue to assume, be a bitch, and name call

Quoting imultracool:

OK hooker. Ashley Madison is a website for married ppl. So either you are married or you are interested in married men. Either way you are a whore. Id say I am more mature than you in that I am not a selfish asshole and would never cheat on my husband or sleep with someone elses husband. You should probably grow up and make some adult decisions. Adults dont cheat. Immature sluts cheat.

Quoting Anonymous:

Very mature.

Quoting imultracool:

Hows about you quit being a slut and divorce your husband. Then you wont have to sneak around like a fucking nasty whore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM
You've come the closest as to why I joined the site, I'm mobile now so I can't update tho. Thank you

Quoting EmilyUndercover:

I would say categorically 'No!'. I joined looking for some non-committed fun after splitting with my husband and was inundated with attention from creeps who were patently not what they claimed to be on the site. I would recommend Gleeden and Undercover Lovers, dating sites with a similar remit but a better quality of contacts. x 

imultracool
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I shall. And you continue being a dirty slut.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't know why I'm on the site, but yes, continue to assume, be a bitch, and name call

Quoting imultracool:

Quoting Anonymous:

Very mature.

Quoting imultracool:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM

You know all those names you called yourself in that last paragraph ... 

yeah, that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM
You are a complete moron.

Quoting imultracool:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imultracool:

Quoting Anonymous:

Very mature.

Quoting imultracool:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Again, you are a complete moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know all those names you called yourself in that last paragraph ... 

yeah, that.

imultracool
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Lol. Mmmkay.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a complete moron.

Quoting imultracool:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imultracool:

Quoting Anonymous:

Very mature.

Quoting imultracool:

imultracool
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:52 PM

If thats what you are looking for then go to a different site. Why are you using one specifically made for ppl who are looking to cheat?

Quoting Anonymous:

You've come the closest as to why I joined the site, I'm mobile now so I can't update tho. Thank you

Quoting EmilyUndercover:

I would say categorically 'No!'. I joined looking for some non-committed fun after splitting with my husband and was inundated with attention from creeps who were patently not what they claimed to be on the site. I would recommend Gleeden and Undercover Lovers, dating sites with a similar remit but a better quality of contacts. x 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN