Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pizza hut accepts ebt...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
As I'm turing onto my street, I see sign's in pizza huts grass saying " we now accept ebt " how lovely! Dh just lost his job after he gave them his two weeks, he doesn't start his next job for three, but we have enough saved and refuse to get any help. Its nice they can use tax dollars to get some fucking pizza though -___-
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
Gealach
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I don't think Pizza Hut has cake.

I think thats Dominos

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Yeah those homeless and disabled people sure got it easy. Let them eat cake, right? Who's with us???!!!

legalmommy101
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I can't believe all the stuff you can get with WIC these days! Holy shit!! Good stuff too!

lalaboosh
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Calm down. That program is meant for those who can't cook and those who don't have a kitchen. Not people who are perfectly capable of making a meal at home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Convenience stores accept ebt also. It's food. Last I knew pizza was not a luxury.
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:20 AM
80% of homeless people are permanently disabled, 90% of those with mental health issues ranging from autism (like me) to paranoid schizophrenia.

I was homeless for six months... trust me on this. I used to think it was a bloated statistic until i saw it first hand.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ebt cards also are used for cash assistance & ssi here. So did it say foodstamps specifically or just ebt?

But it wouldn't surprise me being last year they were debating if they should allow hot meals to be purchased with F's. Because homeless people don't have a place to cook.

Dumbest thing I've heard. Instead of giving them food that some working people can't afford, give them a place to live & job to do. Help get them off F's. but that's not easy so it'll never happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Is it up to the waitress, manager or who to validate they only buy enough for the disabled person or such?

I can already imagine old wino buying pizzas & burgers in exchange for boos lol

Quoting lalaboosh:

Calm down. That program is meant for those who can't cook and those who don't have a kitchen. Not people who are perfectly capable of making a meal at home.

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Pizza hut has those nasty cinnamon things! My dog won't even touch them!

Lava crunch cake. Mmmm.

Quoting Gealach:

I think thats Dominos

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Yeah those homeless and disabled people sure got it easy. Let them eat cake, right? Who's with us???!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:22 AM
If a disabled person blows their allotment on pizza that's their problem.

I've yet to meet a homeless alcoholic trading pizza for booze.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it up to the waitress, manager or who to validate they only buy enough for the disabled person or such?

I can already imagine old wino buying pizzas & burgers in exchange for boos lol

Quoting lalaboosh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:23 AM
3 moms liked this

KFC has cake, too. Once on my way home from work I stopped in there and they had a special. An especially adorable young man was working the counter. And I mean working the counter. He had the most dazzling smile I have ever seen and he was simply beautiful to behold. He turned the full force of his luminescent smile on me and asked my order. "I'll have the number six" I told him and dug through my pocket book. The boy leaned in conspiratorially to me as he passed my order over the counter top, "You get a free cake. But don't tell anyone." he said, winking, " Because you're so pretty.". "Oh!" I said, startled that anyone would think I looked pretty. I had a headcold and was sweaty from waiting at the bus stop in the Florida sun, "Thank you so much, young man.".

His dimples flashed in and out of his cheeks hypnotically, "Don't mention it, gorgeous!" he said brightly and moved on to the next customer, a frumpy elderly lady who was pushing her greying hair out of her eyes. As I turned away with my packages, I heard him whisper to her, "You get a free cake with your order because I've never seen eyes as enchanting as yours.". She blushed like a school girl.

And that's when I saw the sign in the corner of the window "Free Cake With Any Purchase Over Ten Dollars!".

The scamp. I didn't mind. He was so pretty to watch while waiting. No wonder the restaurant was so packed with middle aged females.

Lol.

Quoting Gealach:

I think thats Dominos

Quoting Sanctimommy:

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Poop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)