Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica....ABC News...Breaking Story...3am Thursday UPDATE! 6pm FRiday

Posted by   + Show Post

ABC News Overnight...just reported that their sources in Colorado are saying they think the body found last night is Jessica.

cryingI feel so badly for her family and friends. praying

I do hope they find who did this soon,as I understand the concerns for those living there that it could happen again if they don't.

UPDATE....Sadly they just announced that the body that was found is Jessica. They are now turning efforts toward justice for Jessica.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Replies (21-30):
imultracool
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Good Lord, how terrible. They just confirmed a body they found here in Mo weighted down in a lake belonged to a missing 15yr old girl. What is wrong with ppl? Makes me sick.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Quoting imultracool:

Good Lord, how terrible. They just confirmed a body they found here in Mo weighted down in a lake belonged to a missing 15yr old girl. What is wrong with ppl? Makes me sick.

How sad...things like this break my heart. I just don't understand how anyone could hurt someone else let alone a child.

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:45 AM

i know right? And having a daughter, any child for that matter, how do you effectively recover from something like that? Just pondering that your child's life was taken for such evil purposes...I don't think I could ever get any resolve.

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting imultracool:

How sad...things like this break my heart. I just don't understand how anyone could hurt someone else let alone a child.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Omg. Just reading this and the one about the 15 year old gives me the chills and makes me so mad. Who in their right mind can take someone's life away especially a little kid's whom hasn't even experienced anything yet. RIP both girls! :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandamarielee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Jessica and the 15 year old and every child murder case I hear about makes me so sad. :(

amandamarielee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Ugh. Just went to abc news and it was confirmed it was Jessica. So sad.

DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:05 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

They haven't said officially, but there is a very earlier news conference scheduled, and we already know,grief counselors are scheduled to be at her school. I think we can read between the lines. ;-( not to mention sources that wish to be anonymous have confirmed it.
sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Really? We man I heard of this last night but was hoping it wasn't going to be her:( I live about 20 mins from where they found the body

Quoting cjsix:

ABC News is reporting on this right now....they say multiple police sources say they feel it is ...Jessica,though they may not know for sure for a couple days.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:12 AM
It sounds like they are just following proper channels. They have to identify her officially before they can release that info for sure. But if it were the body of a male or of an adult they would say it wasn't her. We can read between the lines and go with the assumption it is a female child. It's really just the beginning of the pain for the family. Hopefully they will find this person before he hurts anyone else. He is probably watching it all on the news. . .

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting Anonymous:

They haven't said officially, but there is a very earlier news conference scheduled, and we already know,grief counselors are scheduled to be at her school. I think we can read between the lines. ;-( not to mention sources that wish to be anonymous have confirmed it.

DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:15 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, true. I just wish it wasn't her. I wish it wasn't anyone. ;-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)