Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica....ABC News...Breaking Story...3am Thursday UPDATE! 6pm FRiday

Posted by   + Show Post

ABC News Overnight...just reported that their sources in Colorado are saying they think the body found last night is Jessica.

cryingI feel so badly for her family and friends. praying

I do hope they find who did this soon,as I understand the concerns for those living there that it could happen again if they don't.

UPDATE....Sadly they just announced that the body that was found is Jessica. They are now turning efforts toward justice for Jessica.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bittysmama
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:55 AM
I am missing like everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this
That so sad. I know they said they had a person of interest. I hope the fry who every did this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Police have not said if the body they found in Arvada is Jessica Ridgeway. The map shows the key locations in the investigation. This link has the latest on the case: http://bit.ly/ThJLaO

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Exactly

Quoting Jess_Carrillo:

What's this story about? I obviously missed something.

Jess_Carrillo
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Oh ok thanks for the clarification. That is so sad! I could never imagine!

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting Jess_Carrillo:

Jessica,is a ten year old little girl who disappeared on the way to school friday morning in Colorado. They found her backpack the other day about 6 miles away and tonight they found a body which earlier they weren't saying whether it was child or adult,male or female. They were saying they would have a news conference at 6:30 am Colorado time. So I was actually very surprized that they said this now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess_Carrillo
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Thank you, very sad story.

Quoting Anonymous:

Police have not said if the body they found in Arvada is Jessica Ridgeway. The map shows the key locations in the investigation. This link has the latest on the case: http://bit.ly/ThJLaO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:02 AM

ABC News is reporting on this right now....they say multiple police sources say they feel it is ...Jessica,though they may not know for sure for a couple days.

LCG83
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Ugh so sad. =*(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:05 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:07 AM
I hope they find who did this. I live 30 min away and wont let my kid outside. Its very scary. Sick bastards.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Yes it's horrible.  Another girl who is 11 was abducted and raped in Wyoming.  The guy dumped her off out in the country and hunters found her walking down the road.  I wish there was a brand they could put on these sickos so we knew what to watch out for.  Sadly they look just like anybody else and walk among us every day.

Quoting Jess_Carrillo:

Thank you, very sad story.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN