Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica....ABC News...Breaking Story...3am Thursday UPDATE! 6pm FRiday

Posted by   + Show Post

ABC News Overnight...just reported that their sources in Colorado are saying they think the body found last night is Jessica.

cryingI feel so badly for her family and friends. praying

I do hope they find who did this soon,as I understand the concerns for those living there that it could happen again if they don't.

UPDATE....Sadly they just announced that the body that was found is Jessica. They are now turning efforts toward justice for Jessica.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Replies (181-183):
imultracool
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I agree. Couple of sick fucks.

Quoting lexismama11:

I live roughly 22 miles from where they found her body. Makes me sick knowing the girlfriend/ex girlfriend of the guy they arrested saw him wrapping her body up, putting her in the trunk and kept her mouth shut. If you ask me she should be in just as much trouble as her is.

Quoting imultracool:

Good Lord, how terrible. They just confirmed a body they found here in Mo weighted down in a lake belonged to a missing 15yr old girl. What is wrong with ppl? Makes me sick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I just read that it HAS been confirmed as Jessica...this is so sad :(

My condolences go out to her family.

SparklingHope
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:47 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/jessica-ridgeway-body-officially-identified-223205825--abc-news-topstories.html 

I wish these stories would come out positive. Caylee made me stop following into missing children stories with high hopes. I always become heartbroken in the end. Can't imagine what the mother is going through. . . :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)