Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica....ABC News...Breaking Story...3am Thursday UPDATE! 6pm FRiday

Posted by   + Show Post

ABC News Overnight...just reported that their sources in Colorado are saying they think the body found last night is Jessica.

cryingI feel so badly for her family and friends. praying

I do hope they find who did this soon,as I understand the concerns for those living there that it could happen again if they don't.

UPDATE....Sadly they just announced that the body that was found is Jessica. They are now turning efforts toward justice for Jessica.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Replies (31-40):
prieta05
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:17 AM
And some people call it selfish & mean for not wanting to let their kids outside but simply it is getting dangerous especially for small kids. I can never let my kids go walking to school alone unless they are 12/13 walking in groups, and am talking about personal experiance they are so many sick people around lopling for people to mess with.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope they find who did this. I live 30 min away and wont let my kid outside. Its very scary. Sick bastards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:19 AM
3 moms liked this
I think rapists and chimos, with or without murdering their victims, should be fried. They can't be rehabilitated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:20 AM
With the way things are anymore I don't think I'll ever let my kids walk anywhere, even with groups of kids.

Quoting prieta05:

And some people call it selfish & mean for not wanting to let their kids outside but simply it is getting dangerous especially for small kids. I can never let my kids go walking to school alone unless they are 12/13 walking in groups, and am talking about personal experiance they are so many sick people around lopling for people to mess with.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope they find who did this. I live 30 min away and wont let my kid outside. Its very scary. Sick bastards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexismama11
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I live roughly 22 miles from where they found her body. Makes me sick knowing the girlfriend/ex girlfriend of the guy they arrested saw him wrapping her body up, putting her in the trunk and kept her mouth shut. If you ask me she should be in just as much trouble as her is.

Quoting imultracool:

Good Lord, how terrible. They just confirmed a body they found here in Mo weighted down in a lake belonged to a missing 15yr old girl. What is wrong with ppl? Makes me sick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prieta05
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:25 AM
Yes i know :/ but hopefully by the time my kids get to that age i hope to have a car and learn to drive so i can drive them atleast only to school.

Quoting Devious333:

With the way things are anymore I don't think I'll ever let my kids walk anywhere, even with groups of kids.

Quoting prieta05:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:26 AM
Is that the case where the mom's aquaintance had a key to the house but said he lost it? They found the key hanging on a nail in his house?

Quoting lexismama11:

I live roughly 22 miles from where they found her body. Makes me sick knowing the girlfriend/ex girlfriend of the guy they arrested saw him wrapping her body up, putting her in the trunk and kept her mouth shut. If you ask me she should be in just as much trouble as her is.

Quoting imultracool:

Good Lord, how terrible. They just confirmed a body they found here in Mo weighted down in a lake belonged to a missing 15yr old girl. What is wrong with ppl? Makes me sick.

sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:27 AM
Did I miss something ? How have I not heard this? I live in co to

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prieta05
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:27 AM
Oh yes of course" and i she should be also convicted. Thats a witness that saw everything and did nothing :/

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexismama11
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Im not sure: I haven't heard anything about that. It's the case where the 15 year old girl was found in lake I'm Benton county mo.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is that the case where the mom's aquaintance had a key to the house but said he lost it? They found the key hanging on a nail in his house?

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexismama11
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:30 AM
This one happens in Missouri. Not to long ago.

Quoting sarahsmommy508:

Did I miss something ? How have I not heard this? I live in co to

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)