Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica....ABC News...Breaking Story...3am Thursday UPDATE! 6pm FRiday

Posted by   + Show Post

ABC News Overnight...just reported that their sources in Colorado are saying they think the body found last night is Jessica.

cryingI feel so badly for her family and friends. praying

I do hope they find who did this soon,as I understand the concerns for those living there that it could happen again if they don't.

UPDATE....Sadly they just announced that the body that was found is Jessica. They are now turning efforts toward justice for Jessica.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Replies (41-50):
lexismama11
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:33 AM
As far as I know she isn't being charged. They are looking for two other people. Another male and a female. From what I understand he is only being charged with abandonment of a corpse. I haven't heard of any other charges yet.

Quoting prieta05:

Oh yes of course" and i she should be also convicted. Thats a witness that saw everything and did nothing :/

Quoting lexismama11:

I live roughly 22 miles from where they found her body. Makes me sick knowing the girlfriend/ex girlfriend of the guy they arrested saw him wrapping her body up, putting her in the trunk and kept her mouth shut. If you ask me she should be in just as much trouble as her is.

Quoting imultracool:

Good Lord, how terrible. They just confirmed a body they found here in Mo weighted down in a lake belonged to a missing 15yr old girl. What is wrong with ppl? Makes me sick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Oh ok I thought you were talking about Jessica.lol. oops

Quoting lexismama11:

This one happens in Missouri. Not to long ago.

Quoting sarahsmommy508:

Did I miss something ? How have I not heard this? I live in co to

Quoting lexismama11:

I live roughly 22 miles from where they found her body. Makes me sick knowing the girlfriend/ex girlfriend of the guy they arrested saw him wrapping her body up, putting her in the trunk and kept her mouth shut. If you ask me she should be in just as much trouble as her is.

Quoting imultracool:

Good Lord, how terrible. They just confirmed a body they found here in Mo weighted down in a lake belonged to a missing 15yr old girl. What is wrong with ppl? Makes me sick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexismama11
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Oh no. Sorry. I was reading through the comments trying to figure out what happened. I saw where someone posted about the one from Missouri and commented.

Quoting sarahsmommy508:

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting sarahsmommy508:

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:36 AM
My df is close friends to jessicas aunt. They are completely devistated sp right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prieta05
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats mess up, if if i was a family member related to her and knew they were behind and did nothing to save the child, i will defently take manners into my own hands, especially if i was the parents, i dont think at that point i wont care anymore.

Quoting lexismama11:

As far as I know she isn't being charged. They are looking for two other people. Another male and a female. From what I understand he is only being charged with abandonment of a corpse. I haven't heard of any other charges yet.

Quoting prieta05:

Oh yes of course" and i she should be also convicted. Thats a witness that saw everything and did nothing :/

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexismama11
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:45 AM
Oh I agree 100%.

Quoting prieta05:

Thats mess up, if if i was a family member related to her and knew they were behind and did nothing to save the child, i will defently take manners into my own hands, especially if i was the parents, i dont think at that point i wont care anymore.

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting prieta05:

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:55 AM

This is horrible, that poor little girl.

Cpdsptchgrl
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:59 AM
They said on the 10 PM news that so far they do not have any evidence that the girl found is Jessica.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM
And now that I'm reading this I see the pp said mo .it was 2 am **blind** lol

Quoting lexismama11:

Oh no. Sorry. I was reading through the comments trying to figure out what happened. I saw where someone posted about the one from Missouri and commented.

Quoting sarahsmommy508:

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting sarahsmommy508:

Quoting lexismama11:

Quoting imultracool:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:37 AM
There's a press confrence at 645 and then they will confirm it:(

Quoting Cpdsptchgrl:

They said on the 10 PM news that so far they do not have any evidence that the girl found is Jessica.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)