Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS B****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies
Dd1 is in K and goes to school all day, Dd2 is in prek and goes half a day, so this morning I place DD1 on the bus come in and call my "friend" (i use that term LOOSLY) to make sure she can carry DD2 to school this afternoon. Her: Will you have DD1? Me: No she went to school this morning. Her: WTF WERE YOU THINKING HER DOCTOR SAID SHE HAS CROUP! Me: ok -------, 1st off he approved her to return today, she hasn't had a temp for 48 hours, is on her meds and is no longer contagious! Her: BS why isn't she in the hospital? Me: ok b**** I'm done with your fits, I do NOT take my kids to the hospital every other day cuz I am a hypocondriact, THAT IS YOU! Mind your own business, I am their mother and I know what is best! BACK THE FUCK OFF! Her: *stuttering like nobody's business* ok, ok, I'll be there at 11:30 to get y'all. Me: okie see you then! *I can't wait for this bitches husband to divorce her! Guess where here fancy crew cab GMC Sierra wlll be sitting, right in my drive. He had the title put in his dads name.**
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:39 AM
13 moms liked this

You are asking someone you dont like, wish bad things on and are only pretending to be her friend to carry your child to school? Your using her. You both need better friends! 

anyotherday
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:41 AM

wow

she_walk_softly
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:42 AM
3 moms liked this
User~
and what d you have to do with her husband?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:42 AM
5 moms liked this
You seem like a user... Only wanna be friends when it BENFITS you... She needs to DROP YOU AS A FRIEND
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:42 AM
4 moms liked this

Eek. I would of told you to find another ride!

GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM

this sounds about right.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are asking someone you dont like, wish bad things on and are only pretending to be her friend to carry your child to school? Your using her. You both need better friends! 

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:44 AM
4 moms liked this
Why would the car be in your driveway when they get a divorce? It's bad enough you use this lady, I hope you are not having an affair with her husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
photomom1979
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Bumping for early morning entertainment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Geeez, she should drop you as a friend. You are pathetic
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM
2 moms liked this
So, you barely like her, but you trust her with your kid? You have issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured