Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I'm less than 2 days post op. I almost had to have an emergency hysterectomy done but she left the part alone.

However, something is tearing away from my wall and once it does, it could cause hemorrhage and death. That means, my post op appt, we'll be discussing that.

I have one son who is 4. I desperately want another baby but if I'm only given a year, I can't meet someone up to standard and have a kid :(

This just added to my sorrow.....2 people announced they were pregnant last night and the ones who are already pregnant, seemed to be posting extra about being pregnant.

:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Replies (21-27):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM
How awful :(

Quoting BeAmour:

I had a laparoscopy and D&C done....for the 4th time.

This was the most significant find.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

:( hugs and luck.

What surgery did you have?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I'm sorry you don't agree. I can bond with any child but I can't see any bond as close as my DS and I have. You are right, that's why I don't want to adopt because I don't want to put anyone in that position of my DS being my "favorite" or I couldn't bond with the baby.It's not fair to the child....I have no issues admitting to that and no one should tear me down for that because it's responsible of me to admit that amd not just go into thinking I want another baby, and adopt irresponsibly. Kwim?

Quoting sampson200:

Without saying someone smart-mouthed to you, well, it's better you don't adopt then, I guess.

Can't have you not loving a child that didn't come from your cooter......

Quoting BeAmour:

I know, not sure if I can bond with someone elses child though.

Quoting sampson200:

If any woman wants a baby so very very much, she can adopt.

I did.

I am very sorry that you are feeling so horribly down, OP. But pregnancy isn't the only way to have a child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM
My two biggest fears during this surgery was coming out with a hysterectomy or a critical find to need one or cancer....

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I bet. Those are things no one would want to hear. Hopefully everything stays put!

Quoting BeAmour:

My two biggest fears during this surgery was coming out with a hysterectomy or a critical find to need one or cancer....

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM
If its something that could kill you why are they waiting for a consult next week?
BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM
I don't know what it even is. All I know is my mom told me that she was going to go behind it and risk it shearing so she left it.

That's all I know. My mom has a bit of an issue, remembering important facts. I have my post op appointment to see how I'm healing (not well) and go from there. I'm not sure how long it's been this way, what it's hanging on to...or what it is even.

Here are the exact words from my mom when I asked to see photos...

"Everything looked good. She said you have a beautiful uterus, your endo is stagnant so that's good and here she removed 2 cysts" That's all I was told at that point

Then when we got home, I looked it them again and pointed out an endometrial lesion and that's when mom asked if I was more awake.amd aware. I said yes.

She then said my doctor said if I had pain on one side, it should be resolved by removing the cysts but if I continued to have pain, we need to consider a relatively quick hysterectomy. She couldn't even remember what side she told her...

So, I'll get more answers next week. If it's a tube, I'll go back for that one side to be removed but nothing else.

Quoting Anonymous:

If its something that could kill you why are they waiting for a consult next week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM
lol yep me too....I just wish I knew wtf it is, why it's tearing, what is another treatment, what the hell it even is. lol

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I bet. Those are things no one would want to hear. Hopefully everything stays put!

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)