Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I pregnant? ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am 2 weeks late and feel like I always have to pee and get sick to my stomach during the day (no throwing up though) I have taken a few tests and all said negative and I called my doctor and she said wait another week to test again. Wouldn't it already show up if I am 2 weeks late? I am using a dollar store test, is that why? Has this ever happend to you and you was or wasn't pregnant? Help! lol :) I WAS ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE HAD EVER BEEN THOUGH THE SAME THING.... I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL ME IF I AM OR NOT.... WHY IS THERE SO MANY BITCHES IN HERE? CAN'T SOMEONE ASK A DAMN QUESTION AROUND HERE?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Stupidity is running rampant today.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I guess people don't know how to read... I was asking if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them. Wow... Nice to know that nobody on here has anything nice to say. Gth

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Okay, go to the doctor and have a blood  test done *and dollar tree store tests are the same from the docs office.)  Until then no your not pregnant, 

Your only pregnant ONCE you pee on a stick and it comes back pos.... No one here can answer this stupid question for you.

airraidsiren09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I used the dollar store tests & they definitely worked. It might be too soon for one. Go to the doc!

ETA that I didn't take the tests until my boobs started getting sore & had fatigue. I didn't have any sickness or more frequent peeing until after that...maybe a week or so after. I was about 5 weeks prego when I did the tests.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Your post title was "Am I Pregnant?"
That was the question. If you had asked "Has anyone else been though something like this?" You would have been more clear, hence...fewer bitches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Dumb question will get dumb answers.

Seriously, what is wrong with people????
luvmymunchkins3
are you really asking why there are a bunch of bitches did you not see the name of the group you are posting in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1990
Maybe anovulatory cycle or u ovulate later in ur cycle get a blood test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53

This is my dg test at 4wks pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I have heard of some woman who were pregnant but every pee test they took was negative only a blood

test was positiv. If I were you I would go to the Doctor right away. If you are not pregnant you wanna find out whats wrong with you and not wait any longer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I took two dollar store tests while 7 months pregnant and they both came up negative. So I do not trust them. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)