Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I pregnant? ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am 2 weeks late and feel like I always have to pee and get sick to my stomach during the day (no throwing up though) I have taken a few tests and all said negative and I called my doctor and she said wait another week to test again. Wouldn't it already show up if I am 2 weeks late? I am using a dollar store test, is that why? Has this ever happend to you and you was or wasn't pregnant? Help! lol :) I WAS ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE HAD EVER BEEN THOUGH THE SAME THING.... I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL ME IF I AM OR NOT.... WHY IS THERE SO MANY BITCHES IN HERE? CAN'T SOMEONE ASK A DAMN QUESTION AROUND HERE?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Stupidity is running rampant today.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I guess people don't know how to read... I was asking if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them. Wow... Nice to know that nobody on here has anything nice to say. Gth

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Okay, go to the doctor and have a blood  test done *and dollar tree store tests are the same from the docs office.)  Until then no your not pregnant, 

Your only pregnant ONCE you pee on a stick and it comes back pos.... No one here can answer this stupid question for you.

airraidsiren09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I used the dollar store tests & they definitely worked. It might be too soon for one. Go to the doc!

ETA that I didn't take the tests until my boobs started getting sore & had fatigue. I didn't have any sickness or more frequent peeing until after that...maybe a week or so after. I was about 5 weeks prego when I did the tests.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Your post title was "Am I Pregnant?"
That was the question. If you had asked "Has anyone else been though something like this?" You would have been more clear, hence...fewer bitches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Dumb question will get dumb answers.

Seriously, what is wrong with people????
luvmymunchkins3
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM
are you really asking why there are a bunch of bitches did you not see the name of the group you are posting in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1990
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Maybe anovulatory cycle or u ovulate later in ur cycle get a blood test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

This is my dg test at 4wks pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I have heard of some woman who were pregnant but every pee test they took was negative only a blood

test was positiv. If I were you I would go to the Doctor right away. If you are not pregnant you wanna find out whats wrong with you and not wait any longer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I took two dollar store tests while 7 months pregnant and they both came up negative. So I do not trust them. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)