Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I pregnant? ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am 2 weeks late and feel like I always have to pee and get sick to my stomach during the day (no throwing up though) I have taken a few tests and all said negative and I called my doctor and she said wait another week to test again. Wouldn't it already show up if I am 2 weeks late? I am using a dollar store test, is that why? Has this ever happend to you and you was or wasn't pregnant? Help! lol :) I WAS ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE HAD EVER BEEN THOUGH THE SAME THING.... I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL ME IF I AM OR NOT.... WHY IS THERE SO MANY BITCHES IN HERE? CAN'T SOMEONE ASK A DAMN QUESTION AROUND HERE?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Replies (21-30):
AFWifeNMom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM
First of all I am sorry there are so many bitches out this morning.

Second, yes you could still be pregnant

We were actively trying to get pregnant with my DS. I was 3weeks late and still getting a neg I went to the dr and he did a blood test, it was positive!!! Turns out I was 7 weeks and still testing negative...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Roflmao, I guess thats true.....

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

not true! I can't tell you how many here on CM have their google PhD, they sure as hell can tell if she is el preggo!

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Okay, go to the doctor and have a blood  test done *and dollar tree store tests are the same from the docs office.)  Until then no your not pregnant, 

Your only pregnant ONCE you pee on a stick and it comes back pos.... No one here can answer this stupid question for you.

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breast feed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Wow someone with a nice responce. :) Yeah, I have done both, in the morning and at night. With my son he showed up at 2 weeks. I don't understand why my doctor won't see me until 3 weeks late. That seems weird to me. I have only gotten the dollar store ones because my doctor said they are the same as the 10 dollar ones. Thanks for your reply :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you testing first thing in the morning? Also some women don't show on pee sticks. I have a friend that has to have blood test done.

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Welp then maybe you should reword what you wrote, and Change the damned Title......

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess people don't know how to read... I was asking if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them. Wow... Nice to know that nobody on here has anything nice to say. Gth

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Okay, go to the doctor and have a blood  test done *and dollar tree store tests are the same from the docs office.)  Until then no your not pregnant, 

Your only pregnant ONCE you pee on a stick and it comes back pos.... No one here can answer this stupid question for you.

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breast feed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM

My step daughter took about 4 tests, even at the hospital, and they were all negative. She finally got a positive about a month past her lmp, so it could be possible to keep getting negatives. Ask your doctor for a blood test.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM

i don't know...i have used a dollar store test the very day that i missed my period with all 5 pregnancies.  they've all turned positive right away.  if your tests all came from the same box, it's possible they're defective? see if they all have the same lot number (you'll find that number stamped on the wrapper of the actual test).  if they do, it might be worth buying a different brand.  it's more common to have a false negative than a false positive.

also, people are being bitchy b/c any time anyone asks "am i pregnant", it drives people crazy. of course, this is not as bad as the posts that begin with "who is the daddy?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM
They are the same it's what the doctors office uses lol. Some people don't know to test in the morning that's why I asked. Also are you stresses a lot? That can affect your cycle.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow someone with a nice responce. :) Yeah, I have done both, in the morning and at night. With my son he showed up at 2 weeks. I don't understand why my doctor won't see me until 3 weeks late. That seems weird to me. I have only gotten the dollar store ones because my doctor said they are the same as the 10 dollar ones. Thanks for your reply :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you testing first thing in the morning? Also some women don't show on pee sticks. I have a friend that has to have blood test done.

prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Try getting a better test, not a dollar store one. Sometimes a better quality test might be more sensitive/not as likely to be faulty. I would keep testing every few days till your period shows. If not go in for some blood work to confirm it is negative.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Wow, I guess I just need to call and say I want a blood test. She is having me wait. But I want to know so I can start taking my vitamins. I feel pregnant but the test isn't showing it. I bet that was a awesome surprise for you guys. :) Thanks for the reply. :)

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

First of all I am sorry there are so many bitches out this morning.

Second, yes you could still be pregnant

We were actively trying to get pregnant with my DS. I was 3weeks late and still getting a neg I went to the dr and he did a blood test, it was positive!!! Turns out I was 7 weeks and still testing negative...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Lol. Sorry. I've been waiting a while to use that line on someone. I couldn't help it! And it's totally possible to not get a positive 2 weeks passed your missed period. It was about 3 or 4 weeks passed mine when I tested posite with both my kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have already tried that and that was negative also.... Now what? :P

Quoting Anonymous:

I dunno. Pee on the keyboard and i'll tell you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN