Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I pregnant? ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am 2 weeks late and feel like I always have to pee and get sick to my stomach during the day (no throwing up though) I have taken a few tests and all said negative and I called my doctor and she said wait another week to test again. Wouldn't it already show up if I am 2 weeks late? I am using a dollar store test, is that why? Has this ever happend to you and you was or wasn't pregnant? Help! lol :) I WAS ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE HAD EVER BEEN THOUGH THE SAME THING.... I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL ME IF I AM OR NOT.... WHY IS THERE SO MANY BITCHES IN HERE? CAN'T SOMEONE ASK A DAMN QUESTION AROUND HERE?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Replies (31-31):
AFWifeNMom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM
You should just start taking the vitamins anyway, just in case.

There are very important things going on right now I you are pregnant

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, I guess I just need to call and say I want a blood test. She is having me wait. But I want to know so I can start taking my vitamins. I feel pregnant but the test isn't showing it. I bet that was a awesome surprise for you guys. :) Thanks for the reply. :)

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

First of all I am sorry there are so many bitches out this morning.

Second, yes you could still be pregnant

We were actively trying to get pregnant with my DS. I was 3weeks late and still getting a neg I went to the dr and he did a blood test, it was positive!!! Turns out I was 7 weeks and still testing negative...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured