Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have any??  What do you do?  I want to see if you have pictures!! 

I play guitar/sing and write music :)  It's ridiculously fun!

This is from Accoustic Tuesday.  All of the local musicians get together every Tuesday at my friends house and we just play and have drinks.  I can't go while the boys are in school since we're up early on Wednesdays so I miss it but I go every Tuesday during the summer :) 

Those guys also force me to play in public every once in awhile too :)

ETA I get "guitar face".  You can google it if you don't know what it is but it's never pretty hahahaha

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Replies (121-127):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM
I play violin, piano, and sew. :)
m0mmyheather
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM
I'm insanely active on both twitter and tumblr, lol. Especially twitter. It's like my diary. I tweet all the time.

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I always forget how much fun twitter is until I get on there about once a year haha

Quoting m0mmyheather:

lol, twitter.

And running...a blog.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I'm boring. I read and play mmos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLGross215
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Very nice :) I love singing too and try to do it everyday. I have stuff on youtube and singsnap

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I look awful in the only one I've ever put on youtube lol (that was in like 2007 and I was drunk haha but I've lost 40lbs recently)  Here's my old myspace music account though  Like I said before, "stars' is everyone's favorite if you just want to listen to that one (it's my favorite too)

Quoting moosesmom:

Do you have any videos so we can hear your talent? :-)

DEJavu17
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:54 PM
We taught ds1 when asked who's the guitar god to say jimmy page :). He goes to school telling all his friends about the Beatles and led Zeppelin.

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I feel like one of my greatest achievements in parenting was teaching my kids to say that when asked what's the first rule of fight club (they know the second rule too hahaha)

Quoting DEJavu17:

The first rule about fight club is we don't talk about fight club!!!!

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

Is it hard to do?  Do you just do it as a cover for making explosives like in Fight Club?  lol  jk

Quoting 3earthangels:

I make soap :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Oh!! I'm not alone!!! :)

I'm reading 2 books now and play several games, right now I'm hitched to this zelda  game on my wii. I played the Sims for a long time, but it was so addicting, I decided to stop!

I still wish I had another hobby! Every time someone asks me what are my hobbies, I find myself wishing I had a cooler, less common one on the list! lol.

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I love reading! I'm usually in the middle of 3+ books and I spend at least an hour a day doing it :) I also play the Sims 3 like there's no tomorrow!

Quoting Anonymous:

How did you go baout choosing your hobbies?

(well not OP, you obviously had talent and love for music, whcih sadly I don't posess (the talent)LOL).

I have boring hobbies: reading, video games, movies... boring!

I'd love to do something else but can't seem to find a hobby I wanna stick to. So how did everyone choose theirs?

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM
The Sims is horribly addicting! My boyfriend put all of my game stuff on his laptop as a surprise the other night so that I can play it while he watches football (which is five days a week lol) :) we both work a lot so we figured me sitting on the couch next to him playing video games is better than me across the room on the computer. I try not to play often because 8 hours will go by like it's nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh!! I'm not alone!!! :)

I'm reading 2 books now and play several games, right now I'm hitched to this zelda  game on my wii. I played the Sims for a long time, but it was so addicting, I decided to stop!

I still wish I had another hobby! Every time someone asks me what are my hobbies, I find myself wishing I had a cooler, less common one on the list! lol.

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I love reading! I'm usually in the middle of 3+ books and I spend at least an hour a day doing it :) I also play the Sims 3 like there's no tomorrow!

Quoting Anonymous:

How did you go baout choosing your hobbies?

(well not OP, you obviously had talent and love for music, whcih sadly I don't posess (the talent)LOL).

I have boring hobbies: reading, video games, movies... boring!

I'd love to do something else but can't seem to find a hobby I wanna stick to. So how did everyone choose theirs?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN