Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any??  What do you do?  I want to see if you have pictures!! 

I play guitar/sing and write music :)  It's ridiculously fun!

This is from Accoustic Tuesday.  All of the local musicians get together every Tuesday at my friends house and we just play and have drinks.  I can't go while the boys are in school since we're up early on Wednesdays so I miss it but I go every Tuesday during the summer :) 

Those guys also force me to play in public every once in awhile too :)

ETA I get "guitar face".  You can google it if you don't know what it is but it's never pretty hahahaha

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Replies (31-40):
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

With children, I hate doing poses, I just let them be them..... www.facebook.com/kathleendormanphotography. (I don't post much on here unless im in my photography group.) do you have any on here?

Quoting do11face:

aw, it's a stress reliever for me, too. well, sometimes, lol. Trying to get my kids to cooperate is not so relaxing sometimes. haha! I try not to do forced poses with them so we don't all get annoyed.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Its mine too, && It really does make me happy, && as corny as it sounds, when I'm really stressed/pissed off/or upset I can clear my head with my iPod and my N90 and it makes it all better. some of the best shots Ive gotten is when I was walking around crying my eyes out

Quoting do11face:

Photography. I know, I know that's everyone's hobby, lol.

But it makes me really happy.

My flickr.

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breast feed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Well thats true, but according to those who know me best, I make a hobby out of it. Because Im the smartass out of the group, but I do it at such random times, its hard to tell when I am being a smart ass and when I'm not... ((&& clearly when I made that comment, it was a smart ass moment.) I also like writing.....

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I think of being a smartass as more of a lifestyle choice like being a vegetarian or a republican haha

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Photography....

and being a smartass. :D

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breast feed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

m0mmyheather
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM
lol, twitter.
And running...a blog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
do11face
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM

They are mostly on my flickr but I do have some shots on my cm page.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

With children, I hate doing poses, I just let them be them..... www.facebook.com/kathleendormanphotography. (I don't post much on here unless im in my photography group.) do you have any on here?

Quoting do11face:

aw, it's a stress reliever for me, too. well, sometimes, lol. Trying to get my kids to cooperate is not so relaxing sometimes. haha! I try not to do forced poses with them so we don't all get annoyed.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Its mine too, && It really does make me happy, && as corny as it sounds, when I'm really stressed/pissed off/or upset I can clear my head with my iPod and my N90 and it makes it all better. some of the best shots Ive gotten is when I was walking around crying my eyes out

Quoting do11face:

My flickr.

RelaxedMom2-3
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I love making jewelry. It may not me beautiful, lol, but it sure gets my mind off things.

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM

What kind of stuff do you write?

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Well thats true, but according to those who know me best, I make a hobby out of it. Because Im the smartass out of the group, but I do it at such random times, its hard to tell when I am being a smart ass and when I'm not... ((&& clearly when I made that comment, it was a smart ass moment.) I also like writing.....

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I think of being a smartass as more of a lifestyle choice like being a vegetarian or a republican haha

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Photography....

and being a smartass. :D

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I seen the clicky after I made the post. Your are amazing. I'm jealous.. LOL

Quoting do11face:

They are mostly on my flickr but I do have some shots on my cm page.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Quoting do11face:

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Quoting do11face:

My flickr.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I write.  I enjoy making people laugh and that's the best way I have to do it, really.

I also bead jewelry.  I have aspirations to make it into a job, but for now, it's a hobby. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM

OMG....Cuteness overload!!!!

Quoting sheena696:

Crochet and photography are my hobbies. Here is something I have made:

And this is my FLICKR---> Click here

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I always forget how much fun twitter is until I get on there about once a year haha

Quoting m0mmyheather:

lol, twitter.
And running...a blog.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured