Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have any??  What do you do?  I want to see if you have pictures!! 

I play guitar/sing and write music :)  It's ridiculously fun!

This is from Accoustic Tuesday.  All of the local musicians get together every Tuesday at my friends house and we just play and have drinks.  I can't go while the boys are in school since we're up early on Wednesdays so I miss it but I go every Tuesday during the summer :) 

Those guys also force me to play in public every once in awhile too :)

ETA I get "guitar face".  You can google it if you don't know what it is but it's never pretty hahahaha

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Replies (41-50):
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Poems mostly. Ive written a couple of songs for a friend. I use to write stories, and such. But ive had writers block for two years....... Nothing comes out right anymore.....

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

What kind of stuff do you write?

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Well thats true, but according to those who know me best, I make a hobby out of it. Because Im the smartass out of the group, but I do it at such random times, its hard to tell when I am being a smart ass and when I'm not... ((&& clearly when I made that comment, it was a smart ass moment.) I also like writing.....

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I think of being a smartass as more of a lifestyle choice like being a vegetarian or a republican haha

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Photography....

and being a smartass. :D

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breast feed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Do you do etsy?

Quoting ErikaRobin:

I write.  I enjoy making people laugh and that's the best way I have to do it, really.

I also bead jewelry.  I have aspirations to make it into a job, but for now, it's a hobby. 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Storenvy.  The picture is clicky. 

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

Do you do etsy?

Quoting ErikaRobin:

I write.  I enjoy making people laugh and that's the best way I have to do it, really.

I also bead jewelry.  I have aspirations to make it into a job, but for now, it's a hobby. 

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I do stream of thought and poetry and I've had writers block for years too.  I'm thinking about going back through old journals just to finish some songs because I've got nothing lol.  It's THE most frustrating thing.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Poems mostly. Ive written a couple of songs for a friend. I use to write stories, and such. But ive had writers block for two years....... Nothing comes out right anymore.....

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

What kind of stuff do you write?

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Well thats true, but according to those who know me best, I make a hobby out of it. Because Im the smartass out of the group, but I do it at such random times, its hard to tell when I am being a smart ass and when I'm not... ((&& clearly when I made that comment, it was a smart ass moment.) I also like writing.....

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I think of being a smartass as more of a lifestyle choice like being a vegetarian or a republican haha

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Photography....

and being a smartass. :D

do11face
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Thank you so much. That is really sweet of you to say. Totally wasn't expecting any compliments when I posted, lol. So, thank you again. I looked at your fb page. You have some wonderful shots. Great stuff. :)

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

I seen the clicky after I made the post. Your are amazing. I'm jealous.. LOL

Quoting do11face:

They are mostly on my flickr but I do have some shots on my cm page.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

With children, I hate doing poses, I just let them be them..... www.facebook.com/kathleendormanphotography. (I don't post much on here unless im in my photography group.) do you have any on here?

Quoting do11face:

aw, it's a stress reliever for me, too. well, sometimes, lol. Trying to get my kids to cooperate is not so relaxing sometimes. haha! I try not to do forced poses with them so we don't all get annoyed.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Its mine too, && It really does make me happy, && as corny as it sounds, when I'm really stressed/pissed off/or upset I can clear my head with my iPod and my N90 and it makes it all better. some of the best shots Ive gotten is when I was walking around crying my eyes out

Quoting do11face:

Photography. I know, I know that's everyone's hobby, lol.

But it makes me really happy.

My flickr.

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I love that bracelet!  Do you ever do clip earrings?  I can't have piercings (my body hates me lol)

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

Do you do etsy?

Quoting ErikaRobin:

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM

You are welcome. & Thank you.... :D

Quoting do11face:

Thank you so much. That is really sweet of you to say. Totally wasn't expecting any compliments when I posted, lol. So, thank you again. I looked at your fb page. You have some wonderful shots. Great stuff. :)

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

I seen the clicky after I made the post. Your are amazing. I'm jealous.. LOL

Quoting do11face:

They are mostly on my flickr but I do have some shots on my cm page.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

With children, I hate doing poses, I just let them be them..... www.facebook.com/kathleendormanphotography. (I don't post much on here unless im in my photography group.) do you have any on here?

Quoting do11face:

aw, it's a stress reliever for me, too. well, sometimes, lol. Trying to get my kids to cooperate is not so relaxing sometimes. haha! I try not to do forced poses with them so we don't all get annoyed.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Its mine too, && It really does make me happy, && as corny as it sounds, when I'm really stressed/pissed off/or upset I can clear my head with my iPod and my N90 and it makes it all better. some of the best shots Ive gotten is when I was walking around crying my eyes out

Quoting do11face:

Photography. I know, I know that's everyone's hobby, lol.

But it makes me really happy.

My flickr.

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breast feed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I don't have any yet, but I definitely can. 

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

I love that bracelet!  Do you ever do clip earrings?  I can't have piercings (my body hates me lol)

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

Do you do etsy?

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM
No pics but I make soap, salves, lotions and cleaners. I also love to work with animals.

I used to be a flute player but now I enjoy singin:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Oh snap!  I forgot I have some of my really old recorded stuff on myspace if you guys want to hear it lol

click here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN