Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've posted on here several times that my husband is gay. I'm actually helping and supporting him coming out. Ask me anything.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Replies (121-123):
Bright.Eyes
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:09 PM

*Facepalm* What on earth were you saying to all the people you spoke to about Jesus? For crying out loud, you don't even know the answers to your own questions.

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Every man is an "adulterator" by Jesus's definition unless they have zero attraction to anyone. Hmmm...so I guess then God allows divorce for anyone.  I've also explained what happens when you "repent" and turn away from homosexual desires, that is repression. There is no freedom from it. Guess what? There are no Christian books on being married to a gay spouse.  My husband wanted nothing more then to do that. Again, both of us truly loved God and wanted nothing more then a relationship with him. Infact, that's why my husband was going to be a pastor. That's why I wanted to be a missionary. Actually, I viewed myself a missionary wherever I was. Again, I was super devoted to God. If I were a Catholic, I would have been a nun. I DID truly love him and truly did my best to follow him with all of my heart. Jesus was the savior of my sins AND the Lord of my life. He was the boss of my life. I obeyed him, I followed him, I had a relationship with him.

I'm not afraid of death or hell either, because I see no evidence heaven or hell exists. How can God be everywhere at once, yet not be in hell? Also, if you can be perfect in heaven, why didn't he just start with that? Why make it so a person can't possibly be good enough, then send himself (depending on how you view the Trinity, but essentially God in the form of man or God's son. Or, like an egg, three separate parts that make a whole) to rescue man from something he created himself? How can God command his people to wipe out entire nations, including BABIES who can't choose him because they all disobeyed him? God sure doesn't seem very powerful. People have given him their lives, believed in him and still starved to death cause God didn't provide food. Poeple have depending on God and given Him control of how many kids they have had, and God has given them too many that some have starved to death. Miracles happen to nonbelievers as much as believers. There are good people who do not believe in God while many religious people have a motive of pleasing God while doing good instead of just becuase it's the right thing to do. Again, Christianity is based on fear of death or hell. If you remove hell from it, then it all falls apart. Why be a Christian if there is no hell? I "live forever" though my actions. If I help people and make a difference in people's lives, then the consequences of that goes on forever. If I do harm on others, the consequences of that go on forever. I'd rather go to hell then go to heaven with people who who rather gay people lived a life of repression or single without love then to live a good life with happiness and a chance at love. That's cruel.

I turned to Christ and repented my old life. I am in love with Christ. I follow Him and I live out my days for Him. I am saved, loved, healed, regenerated, transformed, sanctified, restored, renewed, changed, holy, and blameless. I am a new creation. I am His.

Str8fwd
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Been there, done that. Best wishes on your journey. It's tough, but you and he will get through it. If you're interested in my blog about having had a gay husband, you can read it at straightforwardonline at blogspot. It's certainly a unique club to belong to :)

Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Oh!!! Awesome, thank you!

Quoting Str8fwd:

Been there, done that. Best wishes on your journey. It's tough, but you and he will get through it. If you're interested in my blog about having had a gay husband, you can read it at straightforwardonline at blogspot. It's certainly a unique club to belong to :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN