Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mrswillie...please read.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 162 Replies
12 moms liked this

I don't know if you remember or not but I made a post a few weeks back about how I think guy cheerleaders are gay. Very immature on my part and I personally wanted to apologize to you. You replied to my post and told me your son was gay and replied back to you with hurtful and awful things I said. I know what I said was very wrong and very uncalled for and I want to tell you why I decided to apologize.

You see, I have a dd and she is a tomboy. As tomboy as they come. She loves wearing boy clothes, boy underwear, she plays with boy toys, you get the idea. Well BIL said something to me the other day that really got under my skin. He said, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be gay. And said, "What's up bro?" to her. It really irked me but then it occurred to me, she is my child. I will love her regardless if she turns out to be gay or not, damn it! It is my duty to stand by her in whatever she may choose to do!!! So what if she wants to be gay, I will support her in every way possible...that is her decision. And I told BIL that, and it shut him up real quick!

So again, I apologize to you, Mrswille for the hurtful things that I said to you in regards  to your son being gay. It was totally unacceptable. I now know how utterly wrong I was. I only hope that you will find forgiveness in your heart to forgive me.

And one more thing, I think you are an amazing mother for what you do with and for your son. All I can say to some it all up is... you rock

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Bump for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charliesmommy11
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Quoting ThatsTheWayItIs:

Bump for her

THANK YOU!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM
bump
AHmom103
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM

BUMP!

MusicMuse1991
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM

BUMP!

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Bump, I really hope she sees this. 

kennethsmom910
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)