Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mrswillie...please read.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I don't know if you remember or not but I made a post a few weeks back about how I think guy cheerleaders are gay. Very immature on my part and I personally wanted to apologize to you. You replied to my post and told me your son was gay and replied back to you with hurtful and awful things I said. I know what I said was very wrong and very uncalled for and I want to tell you why I decided to apologize.

You see, I have a dd and she is a tomboy. As tomboy as they come. She loves wearing boy clothes, boy underwear, she plays with boy toys, you get the idea. Well BIL said something to me the other day that really got under my skin. He said, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be gay. And said, "What's up bro?" to her. It really irked me but then it occurred to me, she is my child. I will love her regardless if she turns out to be gay or not, damn it! It is my duty to stand by her in whatever she may choose to do!!! So what if she wants to be gay, I will support her in every way possible...that is her decision. And I told BIL that, and it shut him up real quick!

So again, I apologize to you, Mrswille for the hurtful things that I said to you in regards  to your son being gay. It was totally unacceptable. I now know how utterly wrong I was. I only hope that you will find forgiveness in your heart to forgive me.

And one more thing, I think you are an amazing mother for what you do with and for your son. All I can say to some it all up is... you rock

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (151-160):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

B/C In my original post, I publicly attacked her and I wanted to publicly apologize to her. And too, I am ashamed. =/

She finally got to see it, so all is well :) thinking about pming her to just let her know who I am...trying to work up my nerves first! LOL

Quoting Adipose:

I'm sure this has been said, but why not pm her instead of hiding behind the anon button to apologize?

mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Lol.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Dammit, people. 

You're making ME cry and I haven't even the foggiest idea of what this was originally about.

Now I hate you both.    *pbbllt*   You stink.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Pm me. No need to get the nerve. I have much respect for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

B/C In my original post, I publicly attacked her and I wanted to publicly apologize to her. And too, I am ashamed. =/

She finally got to see it, so all is well :) thinking about pming her to just let her know who I am...trying to work up my nerves first! LOL

Quoting Adipose:

I'm sure this has been said, but why not pm her instead of hiding behind the anon button to apologize?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Bumppppp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

(Hugs) & love to you! <3

That is all. :)

Quoting mrswillie:

Aww....You made me cry. Thank you. I do remember your original post. Sadly, I am use to people saying such things.  Happily, you and people like are the reason I put myself and my son's story out there. If I can change one persons way of thinking about the lgbtq community, it is worth it. All ds wants is to be accepted and be happy.

Again thank you. You made my day!

~~HUGS~~

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hdchair
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryLu86
by Emmy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM
It takes a big person to admit their mistakes and apologize. I commend you for that! Maybe now you realize that even though it is "just the internet" people can still be hurt with words.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theskyisbluenow
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Bump :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3greatkids751
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Bump. YOU rock for putting on your big girl panties and apologizing! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! If I didn't delete the post then I would post a link for you to read. Glad I deleted it though. So, so embarrassed about what I said. =(

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Dammit, people. 

You're making ME cry and I haven't even the foggiest idea of what this was originally about.

Now I hate you both.    *pbbllt*   You stink.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN