Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think women who have sex before they are married lack serious moral issues, they don't care about their bodies or hearts. I honestly think they are or should be classified as a danger to society because they are the ones spreading diseases and infections. Some are down right sluts.

ETA this applies to men and women alike

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Replies (361-367):
Jessiejem
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I think your opinion is ridiculous

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM

you need to learn the difference between serious posts and not so serious ones.

Quoting md_1015:

Wow.. dh and I have been together 8 years and slept together long before getting married. Would I be considered a slut? No and neither is he, we were not out sleeping with other people at the same time. I think you have your definition of slut messed up.

mommy-becca
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:55 AM

WOW!  I am being shamed for premarrital sex??  Really?? Back in the 30's 40's 50's and even the 60's the idea of sex before marriage was frowned upon.  We are not in that generation.  I had sex in my teens because 1) i was really into my Bf then, 2) we had a love for each other 3) It felt so right to be with one I loved and 4) No MOney was exchanged so i am not a SLUT as so insinuated!  If you are deeply religious and want to save yourself for marriage, go for it, not judging you for that. i will say that cpl of my past luvers, as nice as they were as men, really left me needing more than they could offer. I am more than just lay on my back and go spread eagle.  If you like vanilla sex, good for you, If most are like me, I like alot of flavors.

lwalker270
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Lololol...ah, good stuff!

Thanks for the morning giggles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chairhead28
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Lmao.
Well, okay. Do the people who cheat on their spouses need to be locked up with the other immoral souls that are running rampent spreading disease like wildfire?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM

wow, some people take troll posts way too seriously!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM

anytime.

Quoting lwalker270:

Lololol...ah, good stuff!

Thanks for the morning giggles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured