Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just another affirmation that police officers are total A**holes!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

I met a man who is a police officer and we talked for a while and eventually met at a hotel about 6 months ago (we lived kind of far apart so we met in the middle). He was still in his uniform and everything (it was hot needless to say!) and we had sex. He is a police officer from a small town in south western Kansas and a rookie tazed someone (I know I heard the whole phone call he had with the "rookie" who was freaking out) so he had to leave :( He paid for the hotel and gave me $80 "for gas." He then told me "I will call you in the morning babe, I have never had a woman make me so sexually satisfied" I knew he had liked it and I know I "rocked his world" but I tried contacting him after and he totally blew me off after that. He only would talk about "meeting up again" and how he would pay me for "gas!" I did however get a paper under the door after he left with his credit card info and a little part of me wishes I had kept it and sold it to someone just to get back at him. I also thought about calling the police station and letting the chief know that one of his men has been "paying" women for sex, but I don't think that would have done anything anyways. We had had about 10 skype dates and 2 dates in "real life" so this just reaffirms to me that ALMOST all cops are dicks... Never again will I get into a "relationship" or anything along those lines with a police officer again.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Doesn't sound like a relationship to me.
renner450
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
So your experience with one guy makes almost all cops dicks? Yup that makes sense!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Not his fault you met him at a hotel. Why not at a resturaunt? Meeting at a hotel screams "I'm having sex for money" to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM
This is silly.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

You're his hooker lol.  

sampson200
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM
4 moms liked this

LOL

Seriously?

"Dude, I totally banged an accountant last night that I hooked up with at a Red Roof Inn and the dick won't call me back for a committed relationship. All accountants are assholes!!!!!!"

BHAHWWAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Umm way to stereotype

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

So, it's okay for you to just fuck him, but he is a dick for expecting the same thing? And, at least he pays you for your expenses. If it bothers you that much, don't take the money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, turn him in for paying for sex, problem is you are then turning yourself in for being a hooker. 

BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM
You may have wanted a relationship but it sounds like he wants a fuck buddy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured