Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM who send their kids on bus/ walking????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 235 Replies
2 moms liked this
If your a SAHM and have little kids that go to school why cant you have the time to walk/drive your kids to school instead of telling them to take the bus or make them walk alone???
If your SAHM the least you can do if your not working" is take time to make sure your child gets to school safe right??? So why dont you?????
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM
10 moms liked this
Because it's none of YOUR business
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christi34
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I drive mine to school and I pick them up from school. On good days I will walk to pick them up. 

christi34
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh by the way, I have nothing against the bus driver, I just don't trust other drivers or some of the kids on the bus.

Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe they don't have a car? Gas prices are very high. There are many reasons why they may do that. I am blesses and am able to drop off and pick up my kids. But I would never judge another mother for her decisions (as long as thu aren't blatantly endangering the lives of their kiddos).
do11face
2 moms liked this

seriously?

I drive mine but really who cares if some sahms let their kids ride the bus.
What diffrence does it make?

bchic24
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Who cares? Some kids like taking the bus! And my son isn't in school yet but when he is he will more than likely be using the bus because the school we want isn't close enough for walking unless we move again and I don't drive! So there ya have it!
indyb

Because they are all different ages and in different schools that are not close to each other and they all need to be there at almost the same time.  So instead I either walk or drive them to the bus stop.  No answer this for me why is it any of your business how everyone takes their kids to school?

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

This makes me chuckle because I always drive the younger ones and every year they pout because they can't take the bus...lol

ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My dd wants to ride the bus so bad. she's only 4 so ijust drop her off and pick her up. next year however she will come home during nap time so she WILL be riding the bus. Not goingto wake kids up. PLus I'll have a newborn in april. So taking 3 kids out of carseats plus her in her boosterseat wht a pain in the butt. i think she'll will do just fine. and if the bus doesn't work out i'll drive/walk her.

For somepoeple they may not have a car when DH is at work or perhaps they  dont want to use the gas. I dont have tons of gas money.

JakobLukasMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM
I'm a SAHM & my kids take the bus. We only have one car. And they like being on the bus with friends. But why do you care what others are doing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)