Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"

Posted by   + Show Post

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
lilpep100
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I have to stop, I can't pee in the car. Lol
My dd has peed in a small container. We were lost in the projects in Chicago. Told her no way in hell are we stopping here at midnight. Make it work or hold it. She did it. We were traveling, I don't live near Chicago, so it doesn't happen. We were just trying to find our hotel.
She also peed in a cup again on a wild animal safari. Told her to pee before we started, the little one did, she said she did. She had to go half way. Told her to figure it out or hold it. You can't exactly get out of the car and go behind a bush with wild animals around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tbursac777
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM

no. never. haha. i just couldn't do it.. i'd rather pull over and pee alongside the road.

minecraft
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, I've done this. It's funny because my best friend told me about it. She'd always remember to buy diapers but forget pads/tampons.

Oh and I like your sn :)

Quoting dragonqueen:

I used to cloth diaper my youngest daughter and I had irregular periods. When i started my period I used my daughters insert as a pad when i was at a resteraunt hehe

ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never done it, but I don't know if I could. We use cloth, and I don't always have enough to be able to use one for something and still have enough to diaper my kids butt.

And, I cannot hold it back... 2 yr olds straps are loose, she has extra items on the straps, and the chest clips is WAY too low! 3.5 year old needs to be in a harness...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I've done it before. I was traveling alone with a baby and a 2 year old. There was major traffic from an accident and no exits at all. I couldn't pull over to the side and go behind a bush because there were no bushes, trees, hills, nothing in sight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I peed in my kids potty chair once.  I drive a mini van and I pulled off the exit ramp, pulled my panty hose off and squated into the floor and peed into his potty chair. lol.

mich.el.le
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Sounds dangerous if she was driving while she did it. :/ Otherwise, go for it. lol

miss_AP
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I can't watcht he video at work but I get gist. I would be afraid it wouldn't hold adult pee! Living and growing up in a rural area me and my girls are quite adept at peeing on the side of the rode. No exit, toilet or potty seat necessary. Or a bush. Who cares? Besides if you stay close to the car no one can see :)

MommyofJustin
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

wheni was small my granpa had us pee on the side of the rd. i say peace and quiet trumps embarrassment by many.

NiCo86
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:22 PM
we're alaskan ... we just pull over and pee on the side of the road. our kids are pretty sound sleepers!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN