Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"

Posted by   + Show Post

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Yeah, I got it at toys r us when dd was about 5 (So I've had it for 5 yrs now, and she can still fit her butt on it if need be. Although we rarely ever use it anymore). This is an updated version, the one I have can't be used on a toilet (the legs don't bend that way). FYI, it's not a good idea for peeing boys. We tried it w/ds several times and it just ended up messy. We now use a bottle for him in a pinch.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

a car potty? I never heard of that. i might need one of those lol

Quoting Miranda1127:

We have a car potty. It's a small potty that,  my ass would be to big for,  has legs that fold. You unfold the legs place a plastic bag inside and in the bag you place a diaper doubler/maternity pad. We use it for the kids all of the time on long road trips. If I had to go I wouldn't hesitate to pee in the maternity pad. I've never done it, but would have no convictions if a need presented itself.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM

that would be kinda nice for when we move back to Indiana. that's one long drive

Quoting Miranda1127:that

Yeah, I got it at toys r us when dd was about 5 (So I've had it for 5 yrs now, and she can still fit her butt on it if need be. Although we rarely ever use it anymore). This is an updated version, the one I have can't be used on a toilet (the legs don't bend that way). FYI, it's not a good idea for peeing boys. We tried it w/ds several times and it just ended up messy. We now use a bottle for him in a pinch.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

a car potty? I never heard of that. i might need one of those lol

Quoting Miranda1127:

We have a car potty. It's a small potty that,  my ass would be to big for,  has legs that fold. You unfold the legs place a plastic bag inside and in the bag you place a diaper doubler/maternity pad. We use it for the kids all of the time on long road trips. If I had to go I wouldn't hesitate to pee in the maternity pad. I've never done it, but would have no convictions if a need presented itself.

Prayers for Chuck Pagano, Colts coach. Fighting Leukemia.

mommagirl77
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM
I sure would!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

It does come in handy. I think the last time we used it was on a trip to a shore line (3hr drive) a year or two ago. Both of my kids are older now so can hold it most of the time, occasionally we may have ds pee in a bottle....but that is rare nowadays too. A few years ago I whipped that think out at least a dozen times a yr.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

that would be kinda nice for when we move back to Indiana. that's one long drive

Quoting Miranda1127:that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I will confess that you are not alone.  I don't have IBS, but might as well have one night.  we were refinishing our upstairs (1st floor) bathroom, so it was out of order for using the toilet.  my husband was downstairs in his bathroom using it, and the urge came on ferociously and immediately.  the onlly thing I could do was grab a diaper, run into the bathroom up here, and kinda cup it underneath myself.  I got all cleaned up, took the evidence out to the dumpster, and have never breathed a word of it until now.  thank goodness no one here knows me!

Quoting Anonymous:

I pooped in a diaper before. I have IBS and this one time had no access to a toilet. I took a diaper and squatted into it. Thankfully I wasn't driving and we had a bag to toss it into. At the next available stop I trashed the bag.

safi
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM
No way it would hold a full adult piss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piratepixie
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

i have done this before, was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours because of a bad crash ahead of me... there was no getting out of the car so you do what you have to.  i dont know about doing this when the car is moving, i mean if your in jeans or something having to pull down your pants could be kinda hard.

JTriches
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM

in a pinch why not ?  whats the harm?  You don't reuse the diaper do you?

marihla
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I remember this one time when we were kids, riding in the car on the highway. My mom didn't want to pull off so my brother could pee, so she gave him a ziploc bag to pee in. Then she told him to throw it out the window. The bag splashed on the windshield of a semi truck, whose driver fingered us as we all watched. It was funny then, but looking back.... WHY WOULDN'T YOU PULL OVER!?

-ZombieGirl-
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM

No but I did use a diaper to dry up water that spilled in the cup holder in the car once. It worked out pretty well. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN