Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"

Posted by   + Show Post

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
ajrjj05
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM

No comment..  yes I have.. driving in fact.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I have done this, I was driving cross country with a 6 month old and 2 year old. I was on the freeway with no rest stop or exit in sight plus. So I grabbed a diaper and I peed in it without stopping
Lindyarmywife
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I keep a potty seat in my van and have used it myself many times on long road trips to avoid waking up the kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navywife011
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM
I've done 12 hr road trips by myself. Never been in the situation but I would totally do it if my kids were still in diapers. I don't see anything wrong with it. That's what their made for and they don't have an age limit on the box so no wrong doing lol
EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I've used his wipes when I had something on my hands, that's as close as I've got

lizzistardust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM

It's funny, but the guy it right, it's really not that different from peeing into a bottle!

TexaBamaBaby
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM
I have done this! I had a bladder control issue after ds1 and the urge hit while I was in the car. I never would've made it out of the car and to the bathroom in time without going all over myself, so I grabbed a diaper and stuffed it down my pants! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
star33
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM

i can understand,but i would've just stopped on the side of the road.lol.

cherry_juice
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM

No i just pulled my kids  intothe bathroom and made them watch me pee in the toilet when trying to potty train..

LoveMyLos
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Camping this summer, we were in a high bear forest...adorondacks...i had to pee at 2 am and it was only me and my kids in my tent....yup, peed in a diaper! Sad thing is, the next nihht was the night i seen the nose hairs of a black bear...mmhhmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN