Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"

Posted by   + Show Post

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Replies (51-58):
lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Once, I travel home alone from his work and it was five hours and is now 12 away. We have four young kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I had diarrhea once while on the highway in the middle of the night w sleeping babies. First time I was able to pull off on a very big shoulder area and hide behind car. Second time was a diaper in a plastic shopping bag.
I wasn't waking the babies to stop at a gas station or rest stop. You make do with what you have.
bonita1815
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM
dragonqueen,you're not the only one.I have a friend who does that too every month because her period is too heavy that a normal pad can't hold it.So it's totally fine..:)
whisperwhisper
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I think it was a great idea on the mom's part, but I personally could not do it. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:46 PM

When I had a really nasty UTI, I couldn't pee sitting down, but I could standing up. For two days, I lined my underwear with diapers, so I could empty my bladder effectively and speed recovery.  But I've never done this for another reason. Even when I traveled long distance with my kids, I used bathrooms.

bmommyx2
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:35 PM

She is lucy she didn't get into a car accident.  I've had to go & my kids were asleep in the car too, but I went to a gas station left them in the car locked it & went in to go to the bathroom.  No big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:14 AM
i have done that before
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Lol I have used my son's dipers when I would run out of pads. I had a very heavy flow and the dipers did wonders.: ) much better than a pad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)