Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bad christian?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok first off im christian but i also believe in evolution. I believe that God made all thing but the things he made evolved. Does that make me a bad christian? Do other christians think this too?
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LeetjieJ
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM
No, I believe that too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

No, that doesn't make you a bad Christian.  (I'm not even sure what a bad Christian is!?)

I believe God created the Earth, the universe, and everything in them.  But, I also think that evolution, to a degree, is a natural part of, well, nature.  Things change over time.  Plants cross-pollenate.  Animals mate with other animals to create new versions.  Etc.  I don't, however, believe in evolution to the degree that some do, with us coming from apes.  Nope.  God created MAN...apes came later.  :)

Whitney517
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM
I honestly don't know... I believe the same. I guess it would be a good thing to ask a paster that has studied the bible front to back. I believe God made things evolve. I don't beileve everyone came from monkeys though lol You are going to get bashed on here :( Just ignore the rude people :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont believe people came from monkeys either lol i just believe they come from a less evolved form of human
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Quoting 081499:

No, that doesn't make you a bad Christian.  (I'm not even sure what a bad Christian is!?)

I believe God created the Earth, the universe, and everything in them.  But, I also think that evolution, to a degree, is a natural part of, well, nature.  Things change over time.  Plants cross-pollenate.  Animals mate with other animals to create new versions.  Etc.  I don't, however, believe in evolution to the degree that some do, with us coming from apes.  Nope.  God created MAN...apes came later.  :)

Thats the same way i think :)
Juliatrick2011
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I believe the same thing, and I don't think there is any such thing as a bad Christian.

RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM
This:

Quoting 081499:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Thanks ladies its nice to know im not alone in my way of thinking :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN