Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you know, one of those days...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this
So, I pushed snooze too many times and was running late. Sleepy as hell so I drank a bunch of coffee when I got to work. We ordered out some burgers and fries and I looked like a hungry hippo scarfing it down. All that coffee and grease made my stomach bubbly. I don't normally shit at work but I couldn't hold it.
So as I'm takin a dump, I look down and realize that I put my panties on inside out. So all day as I have been bending over, my inside out panties have been sticking out with the words "extra large" (tagless panties) written across my big ass for everyone to see and laugh about. One of those days. I need a beer.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
night.magic
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM

oh my lawd.... :x

bleedhairspray
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM

aw *hugs* we all have those days. Was taking my garbage out this morning and my neighbor was outside and started laughing when I bent over. Turns out I have a huge rip in the back of my pj pants and she got a pretty good view of my ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Ha ha! That makes me feel better!

Quoting bleedhairspray:

aw *hugs* we all have those days. Was taking my garbage out this morning and my neighbor was outside and started laughing when I bent over. Turns out I have a huge rip in the back of my pj pants and she got a pretty good view of my ass.

Aleta775
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Oh, I'm sorry you had a bad day. I think we are all given our fair share of them.

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Rofl you deserve a few beers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I'm just waiting for a pic to show up on fb, lol!

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

Rofl you deserve a few beers!
bleedhairspray
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM

and now to top it all off her boyfriend just stopped over to ask a question and I didn't even notice that dd spit up all over me. It was all down my front, my arm, and my pants! She went to bed about 20 minutes ago, so who knows how long I've been like this :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha ha! That makes me feel better!

Quoting bleedhairspray:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Bump!
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM

LMFAO!!!!!

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I have had a bad day too! Instead of hitting snooze on the alarm(at 7), I turned it off! (by mistake, of course)! And, my husband forgot to set his last night, which he never does. The twins who ALWAYS wake at 7, didnt. SO, I roll over and its 820! My older 3 catch the bus at 830! My hubbys first job was scheduled 8-10 - an hour away.. I still had to organize his schedule layout. We were out of sandwich bags - didnt know!, so packing lunch was ugly. Just total chaos - I HATE CHAOS! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)