Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you know, one of those days...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, I pushed snooze too many times and was running late. Sleepy as hell so I drank a bunch of coffee when I got to work. We ordered out some burgers and fries and I looked like a hungry hippo scarfing it down. All that coffee and grease made my stomach bubbly. I don't normally shit at work but I couldn't hold it.
So as I'm takin a dump, I look down and realize that I put my panties on inside out. So all day as I have been bending over, my inside out panties have been sticking out with the words "extra large" (tagless panties) written across my big ass for everyone to see and laugh about. One of those days. I need a beer.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Replies (21-28):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
That would've been funny to see! At least u noticed before u got to work, lol

Quoting kranger:

I'm sorry...made me giggle a little though since I just had one of those days earlier this week....running out the door late for work at 5:30am, dark out, grab a sweater from the dryer and throw it on...off I went...still dark outside. Stopped by 7-11 to pick up a vitamin water, paid....got back in my car, looked over my shoulder to grab my seatbelt and I noticed I had a pair of thongs stuck to my shoulder. F'n static cling.

MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM
It will get better! The day will be over soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I once walked through an entire international airport (from my gate, to baggage claim, to the car) with a gigantic bloody spot on the ass of my jeans. Seriously, it looked like I literally sat in a puddle of blood. My period was about a week early and I had no idea. When I got to the car and SO pointed it out I was so mortified I actually felt ill. Terrible. Horrible. Awful!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Oh momma. Your story definitely trumps mine. That sucks.

Quoting nerdymom28:

I once walked through an entire international airport (from my gate, to baggage claim, to the car) with a gigantic bloody spot on the ass of my jeans. Seriously, it looked like I literally sat in a puddle of blood. My period was about a week early and I had no idea. When I got to the car and SO pointed it out I was so mortified I actually felt ill. Terrible. Horrible. Awful!!!

Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM

How can they see your undies when you bend over?

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM

It was definitely my most embarassing moment EVER. I don't talk about it much....for obvious reasons lol. I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was so embarrassed all I could do was cry.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh momma. Your story definitely trumps mine. That sucks.

Quoting nerdymom28:

hlzcmjzajz
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Lmao! I'm sorry, hope your day gets better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Okay.  Just wanted you to know you are not alone!  I had a day like that yesterday.  My day started out with me spilling coffee all down the front of myself and having to walk around work with coffee stains down the front of me.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured