Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My house is a sty. Help?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

Wanna know what happens when mama is incapacitated for five days? 

Freaking explosions, that's what.   I have zero, no, absolutely zilch desire to clean it.  I'm usually a cleanie so this clutter fest is just draining me.

On top of it, I really need to cook a few meals.  I bought groceries before the big knockout, so I have things that must be used today or tossed out.  I bought produce last night, which my exhausted butt just left on the counter and went to bed.  I also bought a few veggies plants right before this all went down and yep... they're sadly wilting in my garage.  :(  I can save them if I get them in by tomorrow night, I think.

What do you do for motivation when you've been ill or hurt and the house shows it?  Cause dude... I'm just hidig in my book and doing laundry.  Not so great.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Put on some music with a good beat - something you can move to. It makes it much less of a chore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

at least youre washing clothes. I havenot done that in so long. try watchin hoaders though b/c that gets me off my ass sometimes

Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Bleah.  Must. Get.  Off.  Ass.

I did play with my DS quite a bit this morning.  I have missed him so much, I've been a miserable little painball lately.  So there's that.

But ohh, my to do list is two pages long.  It ain't gonna do itself.  Suppose I should close the windows and blast Tom Petty for awhile. 

Stupid house.  Clean yourself.  @_@

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured