Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I am falling out of love.

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM
  • 29 Replies

I have been with my husband for 16 years and we been married for 12 years. we have 7 grate kids together I am a stay at home mom. he is a school teacher. let me tell you want been going on for the last past 5 years. he plays WOW it is a online game. he get up gos to work comes home and get right on his game he there in tell the time gos to bed. some time he is up it tell 4am playing he dones not help me with the kids get homework done. the sad thing is he does not even go to the kids games. I had lost two babys in the last 5 years he has not talk to me about it. he told me I did this to my self and I have to grow up and dill with it. this was after I had lost the badys. now it come donw where we do not talk all he want is SEX. I am not in to sex anymore. I know I love him but I feel like I am not in love with him. today is my birthday and he for get about my birthday agein this yera. I just do not know if I can keep feeling like he dones not care about me or the kids anymore. now that he is maroy of are town now I just do not get to see him I go to bed by my self for a long time. now I just do not know want to do or say to him. I told him last night I needed to talk to him and he said ok give me 5mins with the 5 mins still have not got to take to him. my kids ask me way do you put up with him doing this to you mom all I can say is that I love him. but I have been thinking a lot today I am not in love with him. :( I just do not know want to do.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Meg10
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate WOW. My first ex and I got divorced because of that game.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Your husband is a school teacher and you cannot spell?  Also it sounds like your husband doesn't love you much either.

gridermomof7
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I just wish they have never came out with this game. 

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Sounds like you need to have a major talk with him and see what is going on, maybe he feels the same but just doesn't know what to say.. it might be time for both of y'all to part ways.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't you feel like an ass. Even I surmised she was dyslexic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your husband is a school teacher and you cannot spell?  Also it sounds like your husband doesn't love you much either.

gridermomof7
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Your right my husband is a school teacher and your right I can not spill I have dyslexia 

gridermomof7
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Thank you 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM
That wasnt fucking necessary.

Quoting Anonymous:

timslilangel
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Before he gets home put the computer up so he cant find it. And be at the door and tell him you need to have a talk to him. Or cut the Internet off until he talks to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gridermomof7
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:38 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN