Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People who trick or treat are satanists!!!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM
  • 38 Replies
Not really. I just saw it on here and realized I have never seen the topic.

I am a Christian, but I always let my son dress up and trick or treat. I also love to see all the cute kids that come to my house to get candy!

What do you think?
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM
7 moms liked this

I think people who worship satan are satanists.  People who trick-or-treat are trick-or-treaters.  lol

nverheyn2011
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Quoting casah4:

I think people who worship satan are satanists.  People who trick-or-treat are trick-or-treaters.  lol

CafeMom Tickers
GabrielRiley
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM
I agree with this.

Quoting casah4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I think that's a belief you hear less and less about these days. My son (and future children) is doing the exact same trick or treating I did when I was little, same houses, mostly same ppl, it's fun to have 3 generations trick-or-treating all together. (Thursday night Trick-or-Treat is a HUGE tradition in our family).

Mrs-Robinson
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Quoting casah4:

Lookit you being all logical.

Don't you know that's against the rules here? 

alexsmom29
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Quoting casah4:

I agree! I don't know what the origin of Halloween is, but I really don't care because I don't worship Satan

:)
casah4
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Quoting Mrs-Robinson:

Quoting casah4:

Lookit you being all logical.

Don't you know that's against the rules here? 

Oops, sorry.  Consider my hand slapped!  ;)

AmyG1976
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Quoting alexsmom29:

Quoting casah4:

I agree! I don't know what the origin of Halloween is, but I really don't care because I don't worship Satan

:)

the origion has nothing to do with worshiping satan...

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"   MLK
~A wife of 14 years to B mommy of 16 years to J, 11 year old D, 9 year old M, and our miracle baby born at 26 weeks J 7 years.           http://www.freewebs.com/sacredjourneys/index.htm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM
So ridiculous. I don't understand how dressing up in a fun costume and getting candy is impure or unethical x)
alexsmom29
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Quoting AmyG1976:

That's what I've heard at church, I don't know
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)