Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate the so called "Justice System"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone else feel that way? I really despise it, its no longer set up to "seek justice" , its all set up to protect the perps, sickos, and pervos. Every time I think about what I went through...I see red, I see fury, I see hate. Why is it that the victims and survivors have to continously suffer because some fucking sicko raped/killed someone they love? Just last night or maybe the night before, they executed a man here in Texas convicted of kidnapping/raping/killing a teenage girl. But he continued to have appeal after appeal up until the needle was almost in his arm. I do support the death penalty. Personally if they are PROVEN to be the perp, they don't deserve appeals. Kill them sooner. They deserve NO sympathy. Rapists, molesters, baby killers...wipe them off the planet. But it will never happen, too many "bleeding hearts" . Well let one of them go through something unimaginable, and the DA. tell them " Well Ms. _______ WE didn't choose him for a BF." Or that there just is not enough evidence to take to trial. Or that they get so many appeals it will take decades to exhaust them. I HATE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Chimos and rapists deserve the death penalty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Yes they do.

Quoting Devious333:

Chimos and rapists deserve the death penalty.

all_4_my_son
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM
I'm with you.....there is great injustice done. I work everyday with offenders, and I am amazed at the sentences some of these guys get. You have a dude locked up for 10 years because he was slinging dope to support his family, but then you have a child molester who gets 2 years and will only serve half of it! I am not saying the dope dealer is right....but I think the sentence needs to fit the crime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:40 PM

BUMP!

kiriis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I agree!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)