Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her face was priceless!! DH is embarrassed

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
So DD, 10months, has never seen DH naked. I had her on the bed with me playing while DH was in the shower. He called for a towel so I set her down on the floor to grab him one. I walked in at the same time he opened the bathroom door. His junk was right in her view and the look on her face was hilarious. She looked at it like O.O WTF is that?! DH got all embarrassed and yanked the towel out of my hands. DD started giggling and reached for him to pick her up. Lmao... Highlight of the day!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM

lol

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:24 PM

lol

atmsmom2011
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Lol tell him it's ok she's still little
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter210
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Last night when my DF got out of the shower he was getting dressed and trying to cover himself with a towel. I asked him wtf he was doing. It's not like I've never seen him naked. He said its because he doesn't want our son to see him naked. Lmao. Um.. Ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Lmao its not like she knows what it is.
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:28 PM

LOL

usmc.momma
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM
DH has no shame in front of DS. He just turned 2 do he is full of questions. DH has a scar from hernia surgery right about his junk and they were taking a shower and DS poked it and "Wassat??"

Quoting carter210:

Last night when my DF got out of the shower he was getting dressed and trying to cover himself with a towel. I asked him wtf he was doing. It's not like I've never seen him naked. He said its because he doesn't want our son to see him naked. Lmao. Um.. Ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter210
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Lol our son is only 8 months and he still freaks out about it. I told him he's a weirdo.

Quoting usmc.momma:

DH has no shame in front of DS. He just turned 2 do he is full of questions. DH has a scar from hernia surgery right about his junk and they were taking a shower and DS poked it and "Wassat??"

Quoting carter210:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)