Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A man just forced her in the car!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I heard some one screaming and yelling, "leave me alone! You're hurting me! Please! Please! Fuck no! Leave me alone!" walked out of my fence to see a man (6+feet tall) yanking a woman around. He grabbed her by her neck, her arms, wherever (she was going limp an trying to not get in the car). He forced her in the passenger side anyway and slammed the door. She was half upside down because of how he shoved her. By the time she was upright, he was getting in the driver side. She tried getting out, but he grabbed her and shoved her back against the seat. I yelled at him, "hey! What's going on?!?" I wa hoping he would get distracted and she could open the door, but he never let go of her. He yelled back, "nothing! Everything is fine!" shut the door and started speeding off. My phone didn't work right away (the button sticks), but I filmed him speeding off. And was finally able to call 911 (I couldn't call until the screen came up). Cop got there and asked what happened. He parked at re end of MY driveway. Well, the dude was driving up a side drive as I was talking to the cop! He pulled in his carport and tried going in his house like he never left! The cop arrested him, and brought him to the end of my driveway! I thought seriously dude! Why not give him my name an number while you are at it! Now te asshole knows where I live, across the street! Some people are stupid! I had to try to run interference or I never would have forgiven myself. She is young and has one of those smooth pretty faces, so I couldn't tell how old she was. For all I knew she was a fourteen year old girl, and not his wife! Now my family is pissed at me because he might come to our house or try to hurt me! WTF what should I have done?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:29 PM
4 moms liked this

You did the right thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM
I think you did the right thing. That cop shouldn't have made it so obvious that you were the one who called though, that was dumb on his part. Hope that other woman/girl is okay!
New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM
You did the right thing by calling. Hopefully there isn't any issues, but if there is call the cops again.
atmsmom2011
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:31 PM
You did right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidenmommy2011
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM
You did the right thing!
rawrmommysaurus
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you did the right thing.  If he comes and hurts you, your family, or your property, they know his name and where he lives.

I think even if they didn't bring him to your drive way, he would of been able to have a pretty good guess as to who called on him, as you yelled at him and he could probably see your phone anyways. 

Sparkey6987
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd rather it have been his wife and you call, than the 14 year old and you didn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygirl7161
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM
You did the right thing. There is a report and call 911 as needed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.gumdrop.
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Was she with him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leanne_7845
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:37 PM

You definitely did the right thing.  They know who he is if you happen to have any problems with him bacause of what you did.  Did they happen to say if the girl was OK?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)