Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have one and never use it?!!

Posted by   + Show Post

What item of convenience do you have and never use ?

I have a deep fryer and used it once because it uses to much oil and is too hard to clean.

I have a dishwasher but i would have to wait a week to fill it so i wash our few dishes by hand as i go.

I have a chopper but i find myself just using a knife because it's a pain to get it out of the cabinet put it together and then wash it after.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
Babujai
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I'm a kitchen gadget addict, so I've got many things like that. Corn on the cob dishes with holders, a small food processor, and a blender just to name a few.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I was all like send that food processor my way. Then I finished reading your comment :(

Quoting StrangeDays:

My food processor and waffle iron. I use them occasionally, and they really do come in handy when they're used, but technically, I could live without them.

That's a lie. I'd bitch if I didn't have 'em.. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I was wondering that too. Granted there are 5 of us, but I still have to run mine at least 2 times a day.

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

Quoting mom23heathens:

What item of convenience do you have and never use ?

I have a deep fryer and used it once because it uses to much oil and is too hard to clean.

I have a dishwasher but i would have to wait a week to fill it so i wash our few dishes by hand as i go.

I have a chopper but i find myself just using a knife because it's a pain to get it out of the cabinet put it together and then wash it after.

How do you take a week to fill your dishwasher? There are only three of us and I'm lucky to go two days without running it. Do you eat out a lot or something?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajrjj05
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:15 PM

my mom bought me a stupid brownie pan the ones that cut the brownies as they cook. yeah thanks for the useless space taker. Def. a regift item.

CANDI90
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Dishwasher I will not use it I'd rather wash by hand. Also a big bath tub I'd rather shower my nieces use it ever now and then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom gave me her deep fryer a while ago (as in a couple months, actually might be about a year ago lmao) I haven't touched it.... Uhm we have a stand mixer that I haven't used lately... It's awesome when i do get to use it though. Toaster oven never gets touched..sewing machine but that's missing a piece, we haven't played the Wii except twice since we moved in July :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin_TripleA
by Triple Threat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM

my blender. I have no real need for it

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm really floored by the number of people saying they don't use their slow cooker. Those things are wonderful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staffordmommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM
My printer! dh lost the disc you have to have to install it and we just got a new PC. No printing for us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MummiMayI
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM

My vagina. BF won't give it up. frustrated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured