Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have one and never use it?!!

Posted by   + Show Post

What item of convenience do you have and never use ?

I have a deep fryer and used it once because it uses to much oil and is too hard to clean.

I have a dishwasher but i would have to wait a week to fill it so i wash our few dishes by hand as i go.

I have a chopper but i find myself just using a knife because it's a pain to get it out of the cabinet put it together and then wash it after.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Replies (41-50):
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM
I have a ninja and I love it.

Quoting ajrjj05:

I know and blenders! I wish I had a blender for shakes, healthy smoothies.. ect. 

Quoting bmw29:

I'm really floored by the number of people saying they don't use their slow cooker. Those things are wonderful.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin_TripleA
by Triple Threat on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I just quoted her with the same thing lol!

Quoting MummiMayI:

You're welcome! :)

Quoting staffordmommy:

Lol thanks! I thought of that right as I hit reply for some reason! Idk why I didn't think of it before! I use the internet for EVERYTHING!! lol!

Quoting MummiMayI:

Quoting staffordmommy:

My printer! dh lost the disc you have to have to install it and we just got a new PC. No printing for us!

Go online and see if you can d/l the software.

Mom to three. Ayla, my little princess! Austin&Avery my twins who are survivors of TTTS and extreme prematurity! 

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:27 PM

A deep fryer. I've used it maybe twice in the many years we've had it. Waste of money. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:28 PM
juicer and a blender and a chopper! I had a deep fryer but I tossed it lol all it did was collect dust!
RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM
All these people saying they don't use a food processor and juicer! Gah I want one! Lol
I don't have many gadgets. I have a very old chopper thing that I adore, but really need to replace. It's hard for me to dice veggies because my hands shake. I love my blender. I would burn my house down without my rice cooker. I use my crockpot weekly. That's all I have. Oh and my toaster. Love that thing :) I got the rice cooker and blender for Christmas last year, and the crockpot for my birthday - best gifts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfred07
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM
A waffle maker. I mess them up every time I try, so.. It just sits in the back of the cabinet now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Lately my crock pot. I used to use it all the time. Now thinking aboutit, I dont even know where my lid is lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I have a dildo that I don't use anymore, since my hubby takes care of me.

Um, that's about all.

mom23heathens
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Breakfast and lunch are packed to go. I grill every night so that saves on pans. Dh is gone all week so it's just me and dd. We have 2 plates and 2 cups for water, 2 forks. I can't see runing the dishwasher for that and i can't wait for it to fill because  i would need something that was in it.

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

Quoting mom23heathens:

What item of convenience do you have and never use ?

I have a deep fryer and used it once because it uses to much oil and is too hard to clean.

I have a dishwasher but i would have to wait a week to fill it so i wash our few dishes by hand as i go.

I have a chopper but i find myself just using a knife because it's a pain to get it out of the cabinet put it together and then wash it after.

How do you take a week to fill your dishwasher? There are only three of us and I'm lucky to go two days without running it. Do you eat out a lot or something?

BabyDamien13107
by Beautiful.Lil.Fool on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
My laptop and my juicer. I don't use my laptop because I have an iPad. I use the juicer occasionally, but it's a hassle cleaning up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)