Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What CM would be like if Romney were president...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We would see posts such as...

"I cheated on my dh and im pregnant, im going to abort the baby at home with a coathanger!"

and

"Im pregnant with my 12th baby because I cant get birth control"

and...

im living in a box because my welfare got cut off and all the shelters are full"

and

my sister is dead because she couldn't get an abortion"

and the posts about job loss and homelessness would increase, because taxes will skyrocket and employers will cut jobs and people will be shit out of luck with no help. 

imagine cm with romney as president...scary. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Replies (161-170):
momof6nokc
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Love it!!!!

Quoting ElitestJen:

Lol. Dysfunction becomes more dysfunctional. Poor things.

Orrrr...

Cafemoms will woman up and learn responsibility.

All you illustrated is that you think people are inherently stupid without government to protect and care for them. Awwww...

It's very dear to me, the issue of gay marriage.  Or, as I like to call it:  'marriage'.  You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch.  I parked my car, I didn't gay park it." 

~Liz Feldman~

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Bullshit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM
To think things would change this drastically or dangerously under either cantidate is a gross misjudgement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
militarywife09
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM
That reminds me of that commercial.

"Everything on the Internet is true"

"Where'd you hear that?"

"The internet"

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever. You guys are being ridiculous. Go google, because everything on the Internet is true, just like most the replies here aren't total bs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Women better invest in their Diva Cups now.

Quoting piratepixie:

gross, just like a man to think that its no big deal... lets see how he likes it when one of his future daughter in-laws bleed all over his couch because he thinks tampons are evil. i bet he would make her clean it up to and shame her while doing it. all because she is a woman and he thinks he has the right!

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Yes!!!! Google it!! He claims its stopping the Lords plans of leakage flow

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Lol he wants to ban tampons??

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Agreed! and my husband divorced me because I bleed on everything since tampons are banned

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof6nokc
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Oh for the LOVE OF GOD GET A FUCKING BRAIN!

Gah!

Quoting piratepixie:

gross, just like a man to think that its no big deal... lets see how he likes it when one of his future daughter in-laws bleed all over his couch because he thinks tampons are evil. i bet he would make her clean it up to and shame her while doing it. all because she is a woman and he thinks he has the right!

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Yes!!!! Google it!! He claims its stopping the Lords plans of leakage flow

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Lol he wants to ban tampons??

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Agreed! and my husband divorced me because I bleed on everything since tampons are banned

It's very dear to me, the issue of gay marriage.  Or, as I like to call it:  'marriage'.  You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch.  I parked my car, I didn't gay park it." 

~Liz Feldman~

Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM

You're a fucking idiot

nikabear
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM
It would be the same miserable bitches complaining......has nothing to do with the President
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

To see this much stupidity in one post...  People will believe anything...

Hey, I have some nice vacation property to sell you.  It's nice and realllllllllllllly cheap.  Cash only...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I am nor for Romney but I agree with this. It is very selfish to have unprotected sex and then kill the baby you concieved due to your choice to be an idoit. Everyone knows sex makes babies. Use protection. If you don't  then woman up and take care of the child you concieved.

Quoting kconnolly90:

It's sad that you're so misinformed. Romney wants to make abortion illegal unless in cases of rape, incest, or medically necessary. He's not opposed to the use of birth control. First of all, people shouldn't cheat, if they aren't happy in their relationship, they should get out of it. 12th baby? Really? It's called use condoms and don't be a whore. Referring to welfare, he's trying to create more jobs and create more opportunities for people to get jobs so they don't have to be on welfare in the first place. He wants to cut taxes for people with incomes less than 200K. He wants to lower taxes for small business so they can afford to hire more people, therefore creating more jobs. He wants to overturn "Roe v. Wade", allowing each state to decide the legality of abortion. Most of the women who are wanting abortions are the younger ones who don't want the responsibility of taking care of a child and whose choose not to use condoms because "it feels different". You're obviously biased, for what reason, I have no idea. You're not reading into the facts, you're listening and reading posts that are completely biased against Romney. Have a look at his official website and read his viewpoints before coming to such drastic conclusions.

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Yup

Quoting blues_pagan:

Nah it would be more like, "We are going to take a vactaion to Mexico for a short bit" and then later we will find out that there was an accident and she "miscarried".  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)