Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I think Ryan is kicking booty. He is so calm and collected. Biden is freaking out! He is so upset. He is so angry. And Ryan is so laid back.

Bwahaha

R & R 2012
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
rgreyling09
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Romney
Ryan
!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Biden is such an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2soon29
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

No he's passionate and Ryan is lying his ass of just as Romney did. But if he were being quiet hed be just like Obama was, right?

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM
They're both babbling too fast for me to fact check. I do know, because I do accounting and tax prep for a living, that the figures they are both giving about tax cuts and hikes isn't correct.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course the rombots think he's winning,  you are all so delusional it's sad!  The only thing he is winning is most lies told in shortest  amount of time,  he's totally winning that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

So help me understand why is it winning when Romney butts in and interrupts people but when Biden does the same thing it's losing?  Is it because every word out of his mouth isn't a lie is that what makes it a win.

Quoting Canvas_says:

Very hard to take Biden seriously while he is busy laughing and talking over Ryan during Ryans time. 

Quoting justpeachy71904:

It's a toughie imo. Biden is so ticked. He is angry. I think Biden is blowing this himself

Quoting Canvas_says:

So far, and I am on a bit of a delay here I see Ryan has this one in the bag. That first shot he gave hopefully is going to set the rest of the debate. 

AlekD
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I think Biden might be over correcting after obamas comatose performance. He is coming off as rude and not in a badass way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM
People who are saying ryans a bad choice hes a math wiz, so who better to have in the white house to get us out of the resession! But i have to say Biden is being down right rude and disrespectful laughing and inturuping. Why would would you want an idoit who cant even control his temper in office, hes acting like a 5year old who isnt getting his toy right now!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Don't we have a debate and political group on here? I'm kind of confused now.
Canvas_says
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

The difference is large here, Biden is laughing so loudly and interrupting Ryan while he is in his speech. Seeing Romney make a face or smile or smirk is one thing, Romney never cut off the President during his time to speak. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So help me understand why is it winning when Romney butts in and interrupts people but when Biden does the same thing it's losing?  Is it because every word out of his mouth isn't a lie is that what makes it a win.

Quoting Canvas_says:

Very hard to take Biden seriously while he is busy laughing and talking over Ryan during Ryans time. 

Quoting justpeachy71904:

It's a toughie imo. Biden is so ticked. He is angry. I think Biden is blowing this himself

Quoting Canvas_says:

So far, and I am on a bit of a delay here I see Ryan has this one in the bag. That first shot he gave hopefully is going to set the rest of the debate. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)