Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I think Ryan is kicking booty. He is so calm and collected. Biden is freaking out! He is so upset. He is so angry. And Ryan is so laid back.

Bwahaha

R & R 2012
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Replies (31-36):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes screwing the middle class with their tax proposals will help the recession. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

People who are saying ryans a bad choice hes a math wiz, so who better to have in the white house to get us out of the resession! But i have to say Biden is being down right rude and disrespectful laughing and inturuping. Why would would you want an idoit who cant even control his temper in office, hes acting like a 5year old who isnt getting his toy right now!
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM

OMG.... Biden... wow.

It doesn't even MATTER who's winning. He's being such an ass!

Momof5kids84
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM
It's hard to argue and lie about facts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b0bbied0ll
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I just literally said that to my husband! 

Romney "kicked Obama's ass" when all he did was interrupt. Now Biden is "an ass and disrespectful" because he is interrupting. 

blah blah blah

Quoting mommyof2soon29:

No he's passionate and Ryan is lying his ass of just as Romney did. But if he were being quiet hed be just like Obama was, right?

mommaoftwo
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, I also find it comical that Biden keeps getting this "you have no idea what you are talking about, and I find it funny" kind of face

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

I see it the other way. Biden is doing a good job.

Mommy of FIVE!!!

Tara~12.16.03  Zachary~5.17.05  Rowan~1.17.09  Willow~8/10/11 Baby~ EDA 1/27/13

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:53 AM
I couldn't agree more. Throwing his arms around. Leaning back in hid chair and crossing his arms. What a jerk, he looks like such a jerk!

Quoting Anonymous:

People who are saying ryans a bad choice hes a math wiz, so who better to have in the white house to get us out of the resession! But i have to say Biden is being down right rude and disrespectful laughing and inturuping. Why would would you want an idoit who cant even control his temper in office, hes acting like a 5year old who isnt getting his toy right now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)