Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any mamas put themselves on a 72 hour hold?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Im thinking about it. Its a good thing we dont own a gun. Im done with this bullshit life.

So what is your experience with this?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM

What are you talking about?

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I did when I was 18. The best thing I've done. Please get help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Shes talking about suicide watch.

OP I have no experience but I really hope you get help ASAP.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

What are you talking about?

bleedhairspray
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I went through it four different times as a teen, saved my life every time. Do what you need to do for the better of yourself.

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM

stop and take a deep breath , things do have a way of working out and get better , ive been there myself

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM
What did it entail? My friend said they drug you almost comotose....

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

I did when I was 18. The best thing I've done. Please get help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Did they drug you up? Idk if ill actually do anything. Last time i attempted was ten years ago. But i had no warning. Just took a shower and for some reason downed a bottle of pills. So thats a little unerving.

Quoting bleedhairspray:

I went through it four different times as a teen, saved my life every time. Do what you need to do for the better of yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I haven't but my brother did and it really helped him. I think it may be best for you, if you're feeling that way. Good luck mama!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM
I've done it once. I needed a break, and that was the safest way to do it. Stress centers are there to help. I wasn't drugged up like crazy, they gave me ambien to sleep the first night, went through a lot of counseling and just spent quiet time with myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Therapists are annoying. They ask the same questions...they have no clue where we come from....i just want some medz to get me through my day to deal with my kids and my shitty life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Been seriously considering it . Due to the fact that i want a therapist but my muthafkn insurance is shitty and the dr.s around here are either not accepting patients or dont take my insurance. I think/know im bipolar and it sucks so.. Hang in there "OP" everything will work out dont make any quick decisions . Things will change nothing stays the same in this life. YOU WILL REMAIN THE SAME UNTIL THE PAIN OF REMAINING THE SAME IS GREATER THAN THE PAIN OF CHANGE.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured