Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No question.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (71-73):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Romney could also stand to miss a few dates with his spray tanner.

Quoting Anonymous:

All you have to do is look at him at times and know he needs to back away from the tanner. (I'm not the pp but seriously, you're blind to the party if you don't see it. And I doubt his excessive tanner use is her only reason for disliking him. Biden hasn't been known for his brain.in fact several times people have wished Obama could duct tape his mouth

Quoting one_on_the_way:

Quoting Anonymous:

No way. He's a spray tanned arrogant fool. We will see who won it tomorrow but biden hasn't been known for his mouth. Well. Yes he is people always say obama needs to keep bidens mouth shut.

If you're seriously that superficial, then I don't know what to say

Do you seriously think the vice president has been spray tanned?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Whateverrrrr!

Torihoney5njn
by Kristy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I wasn't crazy about the laughing and smiling that Biden did, but I tend to react the same way when someone tries to make a point I flat out disagree with. I think Biden made points that were more specific and data driven, whereas Ryan was speaking somewhat theoretically and big picture conceptually. Both had different styles of speaking, but in my mind Biden took this one. His experience with foreign and domestic policy really shone for me and Ryan's inexperience with anything not budget related stood out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)