Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious... Who will you vote for for president?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Why? Do you not like the rights you have as a woman dear?

Quoting Anonymous:

was obama, but now it's romney.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Obama

ladyraven16
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Romney
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I don't vote. Not even registsered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM

obama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM
9 moms liked this

yeah, that's it. I am not so immature to base my vote on rather or not I have a vagina. I take care of my own vagina maybe others should try that. What I base my vote on actually helps the majority of people in a number of ways that have nothing to do with what baby making parts they have. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

T-HoneyLuv
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Proud Obama Mama here!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

romney! but it just bc i like his policies better..i think he offers more for my family...no disrespect for our current president..i was raised to always show some respects for our leaders..they are doing what the think is best for our country..i really hate all the bashing between both sides...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh like screwing over the next generation by taking away educational tv? Also it is not immature to not want to lose the right to birth control or the right to equal pay for women since he wants to over turn that. Our ancestors fought for our right to these things and you are supporting a man who wants to set women back  . To not know what happened before you were born is to remain forever a child so I guess you are immature. Also sex and pregnancy and abortion is not as cut and dry as you make think so how about leave your holly than though shit at home where you will spend most of your time if you vote to support the guy who essentially wants the second coming of the fifties you epic moron. :) enjoy what few brain cells you have left.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, that's it. I am not so immature to base my vote on rather or not I have a vagina. I take care of my own vagina maybe others should try that. What I base my vote on actually helps the majority of people in a number of ways that have nothing to do with what baby making parts they have. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Shermy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Obama. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured