Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious... Who will you vote for for president?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Replies (41-50):
bellawomen
by Summer on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Undecided. Leaning Stein.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkglitter1
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Obama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I am independent, and at the start of this campaigning process I was leaning Obama. I have to say though after all that has transpired, along with the debates I am going with Romney. I do not agree with him on social issues, but I feel like he is the best choice for this country economically.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM
2 moms liked this

No one is taking away educational tv, you spend too much time basing your opinions off of what you read on CafeMom and not on what the candidates are saying. Women are making less money than men are now and have lost pay in the past four years under the Obama administration.  Women have a right to birth control, they also have the right to pay for it. 

As far as screwing over the next generation it's happening right now. Our administration is spending us to death and those who are going to be working middle class jobs paying for your rights are your children. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh like screwing over the next generation by taking away educational tv? Also it is not immature to not want to lose the right to birth control or the right to equal pay for women since he wants to over turn that. Our ancestors fought for our right to these things and you are supporting a man who wants to set women back  . To not know what happened before you were born is to remain forever a child so I guess you are immature. Also sex and pregnancy and abortion is not as cut and dry as you make think so how about leave your holly than though shit at home where you will spend most of your time if you vote to support the guy who essentially wants the second coming of the fifties you epic moron. :) enjoy what few brain cells you have left.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, that's it. I am not so immature to base my vote on rather or not I have a vagina. I take care of my own vagina maybe others should try that. What I base my vote on actually helps the majority of people in a number of ways that have nothing to do with what baby making parts they have. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? Do you not like the rights you have as a woman dear?

Quoting Anonymous:

was obama, but now it's romney.

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM

obama

pinkglitter1
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM
3 moms liked this
Bush was given 8 years to fuck shit up let's give Obama 8 years to try and fix it.

Quoting Deb79:

Wood it doesn't hurt as bad. I'm dissapointed in Obama and I don't think another four years is good for the Country. As for Romney I don't trust him either. But maybe a rich man could fix our failing economy.

Quoting Mamabear010:

Quoting Deb79:

Still on the fence.

Chain link or wooden?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Obama because Romney does not seem trust worthy to me and I do not agree with some of his policies.
Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Quoting Mamabear010:

Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Romney
Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Obama, but my vote or really anybody's vote doesn't matter because it's all up to the electoral college. That's why the candidates for presidency often try to woe certain state because of their influence in the electoral college. They can vote however they want regardless of what the state majority has voted for. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured