Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I am a single mom...before I met my ex husband I dated a guy for a short time that was only here for schooling. I really liked him but knew it wasn't long term. He wasn't ready for anything long term & was only here for 2 months. Well we have kept in contact as friends ever since. He has decided to move back to this area...his job allowed him to transfer here, he found a small but nice home & we have hung out a couple times while he was getting everything in order here. He will officially be moving here in 2 weeks. Well today he tells me he wants to be together, (I kind of saw this coming) I said I would like to date him when he gets here. He then says he wants to marry me. I told him we needed to date for a while again since people change & I have my kids to think about too. I know it was really hard on him moving away from me but I didn't think he was in love with me. My ex was my rebound relationship from dating him. I knew it was short term but I had fallen for him.  (I have been divorced for 3 yrs now & think I am ready to start dating again)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:38 AM
Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:41 AM
Good luck hun!
MommieBre21
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Good luck!

maryjmom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Go with your heart. You said yourself you have your kids to think about now. Whatever you choose, I wish you the best of luck dear!!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)