Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you had to choose.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which method would you choose

Options:

Abortion Pill

D&C (in-clinic procedure)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 85

View Results

I'm going to get an abortion and I want to know which ladies may have gone through either type. One being the abortion pill, the other being the in-clinic procedure. I'm scared shitless of both but its absolutely necessary because I was raped and can't live with myself if I keep it :'( Thank you ladies for being supportive and not bashing me, I'm already going through a really tough time.

I'm leaning towards the pill but I'm not sure if the DSHS medical will cover it and I don't really have the money right now. Please help me out ladies, it's greatly appreciated.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:34 AM
Replies (171-180):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM
No sweetie IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS. NOT YOUR BODY NOT YOUR D@MN BUSINESS. KEEP YOUR NOSE IN YOUR OWN UTERUS.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it IS my business, abortion is worse than child abuse, it's killing your own baby! I stand by what I said! SHEESH!

Quoting Anonymous:

No, it is NOT your business. You have zero right to have any say-so or to force your beliefs on someone else.

Just because something is not right for you doesn't mean it's not right for someone else.

An abortion is NOT child abuse, do not even begin to compare the two!

Quoting Anonymous:

Our children ARE our business when it comes to killing them, the same goes for child abuse! Protecting and defending ALL innocent human life that can't defend themselves IS every one's business!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good thing it's none of your business to understand.

Quoting moneysaver6:

Neither will I.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will never understand how any mother would choose to kill her own baby, smh

Quoting moneysaver6:

I would not voluntarily choose to kill any of my children; legal or not.

moneysaver6
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM
For all you know, she is.

However, I fail to see how the obligation to care for unwanted babies is on those who would wish to stop their legal killing. Why, instead, is the obligation not on the people who are recklessly having sex knowing that they are not ready &/or willing to accept a baby should one be created. Let's have THEM take personal responsibility instead of expecting others to clean up after or die for their recklessness. (This doesn't, of course, apply to the OP who was tragically raped...but still...the innocent child shouldn't suffer.)

Quoting Anonymous:

so how many babies did you take in this week?  how many children?  fostercare/orphanages/group homes are full of them... so take an ACTIVE interest TODAY! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Our children ARE our business when it comes to killing them, the same goes for child abuse! Protecting and defending ALL innocent human life that can't defend themselves IS every one's business!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting moneysaver6:

Neither will I.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting moneysaver6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holls2188
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
no im not saying that cause my first baby was a rape baby and i kept her. try not to put words in my mouth! k!

Quoting moneysaver6:

So the children of all rapists should be killed? Good to know.

Quoting holls2188:

she was raped i think this is a little different

Quoting moneysaver6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2angels427
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM

a woman should always have the right to make a choice. you disagree... nothing you can say will convince me, nothing I can say will convince you...  but, in the end there isn't anyway to force somebody to accept personal responsibility...

Quoting moneysaver6:

For all you know, she is.

However, I fail to see how the obligation to care for unwanted babies is on those who would wish to stop their legal killing. Why, instead, is the obligation not on the people who are recklessly having sex knowing that they are not ready &/or willing to accept a baby should one be created. Let's have THEM take personal responsibility instead of expecting others to clean up after or die for their recklessness. (This doesn't, of course, apply to the OP who was tragically raped...but still...the innocent child shouldn't suffer.)

Quoting Anonymous:

so how many babies did you take in this week?  how many children?  fostercare/orphanages/group homes are full of them... so take an ACTIVE interest TODAY! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting moneysaver6:

Neither will I.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting moneysaver6:

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:51 AM
To YOU. Which is why YOU have the right to make your own choice on your own pregnancy. Not anyone else's though. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Its still killing a life and never acceptable

Quoting MusicMuse1991:

Quoting Anonymous:

I would never murder and innocent baby

good thing abortion isn't murder then

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:52 AM

WE are accountable for our own actions . GOD helps us but he doenst do eveyrhting on his own . example , a person who gets lung cancer for smoking for sooooo long isnt responsible for her actions because hey ! GOD made the cigarretes avaulable for her? i dont think so ,as the saying says " you made your bed , now lay in it " or soemthing like that lol

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Um, I answered this exact question already:

"Not every rape creates a pregnancy.

"God" allowed this pregnancy to take place. 

If that's not so and it's all 100% in the hands of those having sex, then why do people say they're leaving their fertility up to god?"

Quoting Anonymous:

God ?!!! Why not blame the bastard who raped her ? Unless if course God's penis was the one that impregnated her * smh *

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd adopt the baby out

Oh wait nvm its the babies fault that happened to you so it does not deserve the gift of life now *smdh*

Yep, she's totally blaming an incoherent fetus for existing.

Maybe she should blame god instead?????????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I think that in your situation I would recommend the pill, depending on how far along you are. The d&c procedure could cause complications if you want children in the future
Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM

God created cancer to begin with.

Think about it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

WE are accountable for our own actions . GOD helps us but he doenst do eveyrhting on his own . example , a person who gets lung cancer for smoking for sooooo long isnt responsible for her actions because hey ! GOD made the cigarretes avaulable for her? i dont think so ,as the saying says " you made your bed , now lay in it " or soemthing like that lol

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Um, I answered this exact question already:

"Not every rape creates a pregnancy.

"God" allowed this pregnancy to take place. 

If that's not so and it's all 100% in the hands of those having sex, then why do people say they're leaving their fertility up to god?"

Quoting Anonymous:

God ?!!! Why not blame the bastard who raped her ? Unless if course God's penis was the one that impregnated her * smh *

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd adopt the baby out

Oh wait nvm its the babies fault that happened to you so it does not deserve the gift of life now *smdh*

Yep, she's totally blaming an incoherent fetus for existing.

Maybe she should blame god instead?????????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Sorry, can't decide on that for you. This is something you should talk to your doctor about. I would personally choose to adopt or keep in that situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN