Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Let the steam out of the teapot!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:46 AM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: How often do you have the chance to vent, without being judged?

Options:

Never! Ticking time bomb here!

Just enough to get through.

Whenever needed.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

I for one, and sure that I'm not alone, don't get to vent very often. Today I really need to and have no one to go to. SO share with me your frustrations! Anything at all!

Here's mine:

This morning, my 18 month old woke up the same way he always does. Crying. Because he wants out of his crib. Well his dad woke up first. I wake up to him yellin at my baby boy. "I'm so sick of hearing you F@#*ing cry!" I sat straight up and said "I'm soo sick of hearing you talk like that to my son!" Of course, fight. And my boy and I are now homeless. But You know what?! I'm going to protect my baby boy from as much as I can. And I sure as hell ain't gonna let his own dad treat him like that!!

Your turn!! <3

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:51 AM
2 moms liked this

I tried venting on cafemom a few times and got nothing but bizarre and cruel answers. I only come on here when I feel like I need someone who doesn't know me.

I guess I'm alone in that....

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this
He seriously kicked you out over that? What a total bag of dicks!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:56 AM
OP, where are you at? Are you at a shelter, or a friends house, or family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:01 AM
My SO think he has to tell me every single time he has the hershey squirts

He sent me like 5 text about it today

When dd and I got home from my moms I told him I don't need to know every time you go to the restroom

He got mad and tried to turn it into a fight.... I told him I'm not gonna argue about this he kept trying so we are at my moms for the night

I'm sorry this is happing to u :-(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Sadly with him acting like that you're better off homeless.
I'd be homeless too but he'd be getting stitches to fix his mouth after I busted it for being so damn stupid.

I never get to vent. if I say anything it's just me being a bitch. So. I just let it build up then explode. No its not healthy but that's life.
funmama44
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

you're defiantly not alone. i dont have anyone left but a couple friends. but they like to talk bout their problems but not listen to mine. my entire family moved way across country. i joined cafemom lookin for people that know what i go through on a daily basis

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

I tried venting on cafemom a few times and got nothing but bizarre and cruel answers. I only come on here when I feel like I need someone who doesn't know me.

I guess I'm alone in that....

funmama44
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:51 AM

we're warm and safe tonight. his dads mom is lettin us stay for tonight. but tomorrow will be an adventure. all my family lives thousands of miles from us and unfortuntley, the few friends that i have are in their own awkward living situations.

Quoting maryjmom:

OP, where are you at? Are you at a shelter, or a friends house, or family?

funmama44
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:56 AM

i HATE getting all the deatils! I don't need to know that stuff! and why would we want to?!

Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous:

My SO think he has to tell me every single time he has the hershey squirts

He sent me like 5 text about it today

When dd and I got home from my moms I told him I don't need to know every time you go to the restroom

He got mad and tried to turn it into a fight.... I told him I'm not gonna argue about this he kept trying so we are at my moms for the night

I'm sorry this is happing to u :-(

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this

BIG HUGS!

funmama44
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:03 AM

Exactly how I feel. If he hadn't threated to beat the $#!% out of me, I would've lost it. But its better that I stay the calm one, and not make threats. Better for me in the end.

Same here. He wonders why I blow up and break down. I can't do everything and be expected to hold it all in and never let it come out. Especially when it comes to my child! I ain't going to ignore it! I'm one of those people that if someone at the store hit my stroller and just keeps on goin; I speak up! Better believe it lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sadly with him acting like that you're better off homeless.
I'd be homeless too but he'd be getting stitches to fix his mouth after I busted it for being so damn stupid.

I never get to vent. if I say anything it's just me being a bitch. So. I just let it build up then explode. No its not healthy but that's life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN