Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vice President debate

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies
I thought the debate was terrible, the moderator was a complete idiot and was obviously for Obama. She asked stupid questions about abortion which isn't a main topic, she should been asking questions about the economy. Also Biden was laughing and interrupting nonstop, he completely embarrassed himself. I thought Ryan did good he kept it together. I thought the debate was poorly put together though they shoulda never had that woman be the moderator she was terrible.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallnangel3
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:41 AM
5 moms liked this
Actually since Romney and Ryan have made comments on abortion, and what they would like to see done it is an issue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:42 AM
8 moms liked this

Proverbs 29:9

" If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet" 

Sunshinebee0502
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I enjoyed the debate. I was happy to see abortion brought up seeing as it is such an important issue. Was glad it wasn't swept under the rug. I agree I would have liked to hear more on the economic issues as well. I also enjoyed Biden. I was interested in hearing Ryan speak, still not a fan but liked his take at the debate about them getting along because I think it would very beneficial for all of us. Looking forward to the next presidential debate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM
We need to be worried about the economy not about abortion yes it's important but its not a main issue. In the president debate they never talked about abortion so why they did in the Vice President is just stupid.

Quoting fallnangel3:

Actually since Romney and Ryan have made comments on abortion, and what they would like to see done it is an issue
crissydancer05
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
This is the third time this morning Ive seen that verse quoted. Soo true!

Quoting Anonymous:

Proverbs 29:9

" If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet" 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshinebee0502
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I understand what you mean but I think it has to be a bigger issue because of who gets in the office appoints who is the Supreme court. Making it carry more debatable weight IMO

Quoting Anonymous:

We need to be worried about the economy not about abortion yes it's important but its not a main issue. In the president debate they never talked about abortion so why they did in the Vice President is just stupid.

Quoting fallnangel3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Abortions are not an issue!!!! They would have a snowballs chance in hell overturning Roe v. Wade. I enjoyed the debate it was lively and much better than the presidental debate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I sure wish we could have heard some of Ryan's answers, but it seemed as though Biden was scared to let him answer so he kept taking over the conversation and giggling, sighing. So if anyone came away last night saying Ryan didn't answer anything it's Bidens fault. 

Sunshinebee0502
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I'm just curious why do you think they couldn't overturn Roe v. Wade?

Quoting Anonymous:

Abortions are not an issue!!!! They would have a snowballs chance in hell overturning Roe v. Wade. I enjoyed the debate it was lively and much better than the presidental debate.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree. The whole thing seemed half assed. Of course the moderator was overall weak. Biden, well he's a bumbling jackass regardless of what he's doing. So no shocker there. Ryan even could have done better. Although I think the overall situation made that impossible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)