Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No heartbeat.. ETA.. UPDATE 2 - Ultrasound

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't know what to think.. Went in for my first OBGYN appointment yesterday and there's no heartbeat.. I'm supposed to be 13 weeks.. Does anyone know what this means? I don't want to think miscarriage. I have a ultrasound on Monday morning.. I haven't bled, I've only had slight cramping.. ETA: Thank you ladies for your responses. I'd like to just say, some of them have scared me shitless.. I am now having mild cramps in my pelvic area.. I'm trying to stay positive until Monday.. If I keep cramping I am going to the hospital.. Will update if I go. If not, I'll update on Monday after my ultrasound. Thank you. ETA2**** I had my ultrasound this morning. Baby is alive and well. I was off on my due date. I am 9 weeks tomorrow. Thank you ladies for the well wishes!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (241-248):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM
thank you all for the comments!!! this baby is a little ninja obviously!! LOL
D.O.E.
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:25 PM

i just knew your little one would be ok!!!!! so happy for you! i am 16 weeks and would be devestated if we lost this baby :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM
i was so scared that i lost baby...i was almost in tears when i seen that heart flickering..then i heard the heart beat too..omg.

Quoting D.O.E.:

i just knew your little one would be ok!!!!! so happy for you! i am 16 weeks and would be devestated if we lost this baby :( 

NikiSellers0806
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Awww poor baby just didn't want people all up in his/her business....they weren't ready for visitors yet;) Glad baby is well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Im glad everything is great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Yaaay! Happy for the good news! :) 

fallenstars
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Whew thank goodness! Congrats mommas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyattlucasmama
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I am so glad to hear that baby is well! Now you get to enjoy your pregnancy just a little bit longer than you had anticipated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)