Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No heartbeat.. ETA.. UPDATE 2 - Ultrasound

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't know what to think.. Went in for my first OBGYN appointment yesterday and there's no heartbeat.. I'm supposed to be 13 weeks.. Does anyone know what this means? I don't want to think miscarriage. I have a ultrasound on Monday morning.. I haven't bled, I've only had slight cramping.. ETA: Thank you ladies for your responses. I'd like to just say, some of them have scared me shitless.. I am now having mild cramps in my pelvic area.. I'm trying to stay positive until Monday.. If I keep cramping I am going to the hospital.. Will update if I go. If not, I'll update on Monday after my ultrasound. Thank you. ETA2**** I had my ultrasound this morning. Baby is alive and well. I was off on my due date. I am 9 weeks tomorrow. Thank you ladies for the well wishes!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (201-210):
mom2three2012
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM

YEA! MOM!!!! I see the update and baby is fine!!!!  WOOO HOOO!!!

I had cramping my first several weeks too mom!  Just that baby stretching out your uterus...making room! :)

Congrats!

Leobaby2007
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM
(((HUGS)))
summerbear
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM
What an awesome update!!! Best news ever!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfred07
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Aww, that update makes me so happy for you!! Yayyyy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommajenn4684
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:45 PM
See look all that worrying for nothing :) i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy and that baby treats you well :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I think I think i held my breathe the hole time i read that. I'm so glad everything is okay!!!

wiggles653
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Glad all is well
ledlovebug
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM
So relieved for you. That's awesome news!
tennisgal
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

YEAH!! Congrats mom!!

I have had several miscarriages, but with this pregnancy they would ONLY go by LMP even though I told them we had conceived on my bday (that's why i knew when the date was). they refused to listen and the dates were 5 weeks off. it took many many u/s before the technicians would listen to me about the dates. grrr!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Awesome! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)